Servers Being Cancelled - Need new provider(s)!

Go down

Servers Being Cancelled - Need new provider(s)! Empty Servers Being Cancelled - Need new provider(s)!

Post by Stinger on Thu May 03, 2012 3:43 pm

As some of you may have heard, I am stepping down as LO at seasons end as well as cancelling the 4 servers I currently own. Since there hasn't been much talk (as far as I know) about a new server provider, I figured it would be best to let the public know about the situation as well. If we want this league to continue going, step 1 would be somebody stepping up to pay for a server. The pug only server goes down tomorrow, and the match server goes down in about 2 weeks. After those 2 weeks somebody will have to have a server setup or we won't have any server to pug on except the random 4v4 servers. This does not have to fall on a single person either, people can group their money together if need be.

Sorry, I do feel bad for putting this on the league, but I just can't do it financially anymore as I need to save up for college.
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

PSL Awards : 36 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Servers Being Cancelled - Need new provider(s)! Empty Re: Servers Being Cancelled - Need new provider(s)!

Post by Furtif on Thu May 03, 2012 4:53 pm

i still have like 5$ on my gameservers account, 13 slot is like 7$ so if someone donate me 2$ i can purshase 1, or i can just ask my father wa
Furtif
Furtif
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Award (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Servers Being Cancelled - Need new provider(s)! Empty Re: Servers Being Cancelled - Need new provider(s)!

Post by m1tch on Thu May 03, 2012 6:22 pm

yesss for the shitty gameserver
m1tch
m1tch
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 4 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Quick on Thu May 03, 2012 7:45 pm

Stinger, you and I need to contact your server company together and see if they can just switch it over to me. I will continue the match server. I would appreciate it if others could chip in on it as I would rather not pay for it entirely by myself every month. I'm glad you have decided to further your education, but equally sad to see you go. I appreciate all you have done for this league and myself as well.

Quick
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 2 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger on Thu May 03, 2012 9:55 pm

Personally I would rather not do that. There's really no reason to either. Itd still cost the same.
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

Back to top Go down

Post by Quick on Fri May 04, 2012 4:32 pm

I was more referencing the server already being setup with mods/admin and everything else. Not the cost.

Quick
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 2 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger on Fri May 04, 2012 6:07 pm

I already have everything all downloaded. It would take less time and effort to get a new server and set it up then it would to get them to agree to switching it to a completely new owner.
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

Back to top Go down

Post by Furtif on Fri May 04, 2012 6:27 pm

Everyone is allowed to get the mods?
Furtif
Furtif
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Award (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger on Fri May 04, 2012 6:52 pm

PSL has never really released any of our scripts to the general public in the past, but that wouldn't be for me to decide at all anymore.
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum