Appreciation / Respect Rant

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Appreciation / Respect Rant

Post by Stinger on Fri May 11, 2012 11:31 pm

Alright, well this is early then I planned to make this post, but I don’t really have a choice since everybody seems to be freaking out now.

Basically, I just want to say that this is not the time to show appreciation towards me. In the pug today when people found out I wasn’t LO anymore / the server I paid for was being cancelled, everyone was saying “oh rip PSL, Stinger killed the league, the league is dead” and all that shit. I’m sure some of you are joking, but really? Now people are going to start showing respect and appreciation? Where was everyone during this season where multiple people were disrespecting me publicly? I’m not saying I expected people to back me up or defend me, I get that people don’t care that much, but that means you forfeit your right to have any complaints when I step down. I am truly burnt the fuck out. I have given up too many years of my life for this, and it’s time for me to begin the process of quitting. Please just let me do that without feeling obligated in any way to be an LO / put up a server. Everything I have done is replaceable by anyone. I have no special skills when it came to doing work, anyone can do it if they want.

I would also like to remind everyone that this league is far from dead. We just got over the hump imo. We have a batch of new players, have decent league numbers, and have decent leadership. This league will not die unless you guys let it. All someone has to do is get a server and I’m sure there will be the leadership to make future seasons happen. After all, we are 1 of like 3 leagues on CSS that have 9 seasons of league gameplay. What makes it more impressive is we don’t have even half the numbers the other 2 do / did (XSL and CAL).

Just let the current LOs do their thing, there is no need to freak out. We still have beast leadership in Panda, Dill, and Warcat, with a potential for other players to shine as leaders. It’s time for being LO to stop being a job as well. At times it feels like a daycare job and you don’t even get paid. In fact, depending on your position, you are the one paying. The least you can do is show some appreciation to the people running the show, rather than rage and disrespect them. Bazooka Joe said it best - the people in the league are a lot older than before, yet act more immature.

Saying all of this, I do appreciate the people who are going out of their way to say thanks to me, but as I said I don’t expect it. Save your appreciation for the LOs that will keep this league going, not the ones that kept it going in the past.

P.S. This is in no way a rage post or directed at anyone. I just want people to understand where I’m coming from and potentially get the current LOs some more respect and appreciation. It goes a longggggg way. O and this isn’t a quitting post either.
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

PSL Awards : 36 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Re: Appreciation / Respect Rant

Post by Archvile on Fri May 11, 2012 11:46 pm

I heard Stinger got mad and took off his tags...
Archvile
Site Regular
Site Regular

PSL Awards : 3 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger on Fri May 11, 2012 11:50 pm

<3
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

Back to top Go down

Post by Furtif on Sat May 12, 2012 3:09 pm

thank you sting for everything you done for this league Razz i hope me and forty children's will be able to play in this league agaisnt ur children! <3
Furtif
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Award (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger on Sat May 12, 2012 3:12 pm

<3
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

Back to top Go down

Post by Premade on Sun May 13, 2012 9:43 pm

i say good riddance Very Happy <3

Premade
Site Trialist
Site Trialist

PSL Awards : 6 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger on Sun May 13, 2012 11:33 pm

<3
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

Back to top Go down

Post by GhosT on Thu May 17, 2012 8:16 pm

cya faggot
GhosT
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger on Thu May 17, 2012 9:58 pm

<3
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

Back to top Go down

Post by Furtif on Fri May 18, 2012 4:49 pm

sting not gone yet! afro
Furtif
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Award (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by killermaster on Sat May 26, 2012 11:26 pm

<3

killermaster
Site Regular
Site Regular

PSL Awards : 1 Award (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cueball on Sun May 27, 2012 4:29 am

as much as i fucking hate you stinger you have my respect for keeping the league going
Cueball
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 4 Awards (Click to view)

http://www.youtube.com/user/donttazemebro3434?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger on Sun May 27, 2012 1:39 pm

Lol rough! <3
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT