Goal Time with GhosT

Go down

Goal Time with GhosT Empty Goal Time with GhosT

Post by GhosT on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:49 am

Goal Time with GhosT Goalti10
Welcome to the first installment of
GOALTIME with GhosT
For those of you not familiar, this will be a weekly installment, released on Friday or Saturday, of me interviewing players and getting predictions from other players around the league. We will see how people differ in their predictions. I will also be interviewing a veteran player one week and then a newer player the next week. Hopefully to try and put some people in the spotlight, that more than likely wouldn't be put there.

For this week I interviewed Dragon, captain of newly formed team Zombie Reborn as well as scop3r of the team Ballhugs.

joel: Hi Dragon welcome to the first installment of Goal Time with GhosT! To start things off, please introduce yourself.

Dragon: Well, obviously, im dragon. I've been playing css soccer for about 5(?) years but never stepped up to a role as captain of a team.

joel: Next I want to find out how Zombie Reborn was formed.

Dragon: It was formed because Novacat and I wanted to pick up the vast majority of the free agents.

joel: How do you guys think you’ll do this season?

Dragon: I think we could do well if we all show up, do our best, and mainly, HAVE FUN.

joel: Will you guys be practicing this season? Or will it just be a wing it type thing?

Dragon: We will be practicing because we have some... inexperienced players that are not particularly used to 6v6ing.

joel: You guys, will be playing Fuh-Q first, how do you feel going into this game?

Dragon: Well, its just another match. However, its our first match as a team and it takes time to build chemistry.

joel: Do you guys have a set starting lineup or will it be just who shows up that day? Or will you take into consideration the more active players?

Dragon: We tried to pick up people that were active. Most of them are utility players. We have a set pos and we can change our pos based on the situation.

joel: Is this the season that a team finally derails FWB? Or will they win another championship?

Dragon: I personally think FWB isn't that good of a team. Thunder may win the championship because they have better overall players that have chemistry playing together.

joel: Thank you for your time. Any shout outs? or Last words?

Dragon: Nope! Thanks for having me Very Happy

Then I interviewed scop3r.

joel: Hi Scoper welcome to the first installment of Goal Time with GhosT! To start things off, please introduce yourself.

scop3r: Hello, I'm scop3r, co-leader of the newly formed team, the BallHugs. I've played in ssL / PSL every season that I can remember, and by play i mean was on a roster for a certain period of time, probably short. Since then, I have been consistently inconsistent in my activity, but was previously named an LO, which was probably the biggest mistake these LO's will ever make.

joel: Next I want to find out how BallHugs was formed.

scop3r: BallHugs was formed because there were too many free agents, and Candyman and myself have been talking about running a team for quite some time now. Once we were able to get our third captain, ChickenWaffles, we decided that we would try to make it happen.

joel: How do you guys think you’ll do this season?

scop3r: That's a Clown-question bro. What am I, some kind of wizard or something? I don't judge, man. In all seriousness though, I am hoping, for the sake of my teammates at least, to be competitive this season. And if that can't be attained, then I'm just hoping our team stays active enough to field 6 on gamedays. Myself? I'm not too worried about winning or losing, this season, for me atleast, is about getting the chance to be on a team with people that will make me enjoy the matches. Whether that be watching my teammates play, or playing in the matches myself when it's necessary.

joel: Will you guys be practicing this season? Or will it just be a wing it type thing?

scop3r: Honestly? I really don't see us putting in my practice time. Maybe the 10-30 minutes prior to a match just to figure out who will be playing, and how we're going to face our opponents .Other than that, our team is active enough in pugs that I don't feel the need to force practices upon them, unless they feel it's necessary or want to.

joel: You guys, play Thunder first match, how do you think you, as weill as your team will be feeling going into this game?

scop3r: Well, seeing as your team doesn't have any weak players (outside of you) I really don't know. But seriously.... You and the rest of your team look like a solid squad, and it will truely be a test of how both teams have developed chemistry thus far.

joel: Do you guys have a set starting lineup or will it be just who shows up that day? Or will you take into consideration the more active players?

scop3r: As far our lineup, we have actually put some discussion into it. Our starting goalie would be SKY (ProNoob), as he is, in my opinion, probably the best goalie when he's on top of his game. As for defense, our team has too many of them to know how that one will play out, but Candyman, Amen, ChickenWaffles, Saint, and Snuffy are all capable of being starters and being competitive with anybody in the league. For offense, Dursac is well... Dursac. Dude's a stud. Then again we have Snuffy, Saint, Lazer, Stoic, Chicken, Candy, and Amen, who are all very capable. And for center, Lazer has been playing it a lot lately, and looks to be the favorite for that too, but Saint, Snuffy, Amen and others are all capable too. All in all, we have way too much utility.

joel: Is this the season that a team finally derails FWB? Or will they win another championship?

scop3r: And I don't know, it's all dependent on every team's activity, and how dedicated players are to improving their own abilities, and trying to improve their teammates. If teams such as Fuh-Q and Zombies Reborn put in the time, then they have a legitimate shot at beating any team in this league. It's a toss-up in my opinion.

joel: Thank you for your time. Any shout outs? or Last words?

scop3r: Sure, thanks to you for being such a gracious interviewer, and not asking about those personal scandals. And Good luck to all teams this season. Word to your mother.

Thanks to Dragon and scop3r for taking the time to answer my questions!

---------------------------------------------------------

Next we move on to the prediction part of the segment.

Each week I will be asking 3 different players, an LO or former LO, a veteran player, and a newer player, to see which teams they think will win in the following week.

This week I decided to ask Dragon, Free, and Pride.
These are Pride's predictions:
Fuh-Q vs. Zombie Reborn - Fuh-Q
Top Performer:Nad (Fuh-Q)

Beary Awesome vs. Thunder - Thunder
Top Performer:Fatal (Thunder )

BallHugs vs. Thunder - Thunder
Top Performer:Loading (Thunder )

Friends With Benefits vs. Beary Awesome - FWB
Top Performer:Lonewolf (FWB)

Zombie Reborn vs. BallHugs - BallHugs
Top Performer:Saint (BH)

Fuh-Q vs. Friends With Benefits - FWB
Top Performer:Stinger (FWB)

Free's"
Fuh-Q vs. Zombie Reborn - Winner: Fuh-Q, Top Performers: Pazzini/Warcat/Nat

Beary Awesome vs. Thunder - Winner: Thunder , Top Performers: Loading/Premade/Hova (Will need strong D for this one)

BallHugs vs. Thunder - Winner: Thunder , Top Performers: Loading/Ghost/Fatal

Friends With Benefits vs. Beary Awesome - Winner: FWB, Top Performers: Stinger/Lonewolf/Arctic (Will need strong offense against the defense of Sandman)

Zombie Reborn vs. BallHugs - Winner: BallHugs, Top Performers: Scoper/Snuffy/Candyman

Fuh-Q vs. Friends With Benefits - Winner: Fuh-Q, Top Performers: Nad/Warcat/Michael V (The offense of Nad and defense of Warcat keeps the game close, Fuh-Q comes out on top in a golden goal)

Dragon's:

Fuh-Q vs. Zombie Reborn - Close game, Fuh-Q
Top Performers: Fresh "he has amazing moments in W" (Fuh-Q) / ToXiC (zR)"Pretty good C, scored a lot of goals without good supporting wings last season"

Beary Awesome vs. Thunder - Thunder
Top Performers: Sandman "he was the rookie of the season last season owning up defense" (BA) / Hova or Shadow "Hova best Defense ever. Shadow, weird style of C but effective" (Thunder )

BallHugs vs. Thunder - Thunder
Top Performers: Scoper, candy, chicken "defense is amazing" (BH) / Same as before

Friends With Benefits vs. Beary Awesome - FWB
Top Performers: Sting, Lone, Lawl(or arctic) (FWB) / Same as before

Zombie Reborn vs. BallHugs - BH
Top Performer: Same as before

Fuh-Q vs. Friends With Benefits - FWB
Top Performer: Same as before

---------------------------------------------------------

I will also be ending the segment with something Panda did on the ever popular "Panda's Corner" is we will have a Community Question to hear what you guys think.

This week's community question is:

Which player do you think will have the most success in the first week of the season?
Post your comments down below.

Until next time I'm GhosT, and you've just read GOALTIME with GhosT.

Last edited by GhosT on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
GhosT
GhosT
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : N/A

Back to top Go down

Goal Time with GhosT Empty Re: Goal Time with GhosT

Post by adhdjay on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:00 am

Dragon: I personally think FWB isn't that good of a team.

are you fucking crazy?
adhdjay
adhdjay
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 1 Award (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoicblitzer on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:02 pm

adhdjay wrote:Dragon: I personally think FWB isn't that good of a team.

are you fucking crazy?
That.

Cool segment. Smile

Stoicblitzer
Site Professional
Site Professional

Back to top Go down

Post by Warcat on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:07 pm

GhosT wrote:scop3r: That's a Clown-question bro. What am I, some kind of wizard
Goal Time with GhosT 69623_340

Cool shit guys.
Warcat
Warcat
Site Postaholic
Site Postaholic

PSL Awards : 10 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by panda on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:44 pm

Good writeup.

Furtif.

panda
Site God
Site God

PSL Awards : 7 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:36 pm

Beast job.

GhosT wrote:Which player do you think will have the most success in the first week of the season?
Post your comments down below..

Lone!
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

PSL Awards : 36 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by scop3r on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:21 pm

Dat Fresh is gonna break out.
Oh and Dursac is ok too, I guess.

scop3r
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 3 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoicblitzer on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:46 pm

hahah warcat

Stoicblitzer
Site Professional
Site Professional

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawliet on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:08 am

I THINK THAT TONI GONNA BE BEAST YO!

Lawliet
Site Trialist
Site Trialist

PSL Awards : 3 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nad on Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:42 am

Kitty

Nad
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by m1tch on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:20 pm

hey nad
m1tch
m1tch
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 4 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:19 pm

Fresh gonna beast it up!

Dragon
Site Trialist
Site Trialist

PSL Awards : 2 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Furtif on Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:50 pm

panda wrote:Good writeup.

Furtif.

why did u write furtif wa
Furtif
Furtif
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Award (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Community question I'd think. Surprised
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

PSL Awards : 36 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by DFA on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:26 pm

Obviously me

Hope this stays consistent, most things like these don't end up running the full season

DFA
Site Regular
Site Regular

PSL Awards : 5 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by GhosT on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:34 pm

DFA wrote:Obviously me

Hope this stays consistent, most things like these don't end up running the full season

Don't worry, it will be consistent.
GhosT
GhosT
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by panda on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:56 pm

Furtif wrote:

Furtif.

Cuz Furtifswag.

panda
Site God
Site God

PSL Awards : 7 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Furtif on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:22 am

panda wrote:
Furtif wrote:

Furtif.

Cuz Furtifswag.

Goal Time with GhosT Panda-bear-swag
Furtif
Furtif
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Award (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by bryy on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:27 am

I think that Lawliet is gonna light it up!

bryy
Site Trialist
Site Trialist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum