North America Premier Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atrox Mumble Up & Running

4 posters

Go down

Atrox Mumble Up & Running Empty Atrox Mumble Up & Running

Post by Nad Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:29 am

Hey guys just to keep everyone updated and aware that I've now set up a mumble for the community & for you PSL guys as well.

If you haven't heard of Mumble it is a pretty good VOIP. It can be downloaded here: https://www.mymumble.com/download
After running the download, just simply fix with all your settings. If you want push to talk its not as difficult as it looks. Go to your settings, shortcuts, then find it on the drop down menu. After that double click the shortcut column and then select your button.

The information -->
Name: The Atrox (or whatever you wish to call it)
IP: 206.217.197.154
PORT: 5002
Username: (Your desired name)

Moving to a 25 slot most likely today. Using this 5 slot server to test out ping. It is in Chicago, I know you all LOVE Chicago.

If you hop on, post your ping or pm it. I'll be testing out quality all day long and will be on steam for a majority of the day. Due to my good ol sinuses kicking my dick.

Nad
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Atrox Mumble Up & Running Empty Re: Atrox Mumble Up & Running

Post by Stoicblitzer Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:56 am

Pretty cool. I already have TS and Vent installed. I've never used Mumble so what does it add that those don't have? Just curious. Smile

Stoicblitzer
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Nad Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:06 am

It has pretty "cute" customization lol. You can just do a lot of cosmetic things that the other two don't really offer. If I was blessed in sourcecode (CSS) I could assemble something like this --> http://d11.e-loader.net/PkCDjr5Hxw.jpg

I find that it is pretty good with voice quality and the server provider I went with seems pretty steady on ping. Lots of voice options that the others don't offer. Admin is pretty easy once you figure things out as well.

Check it out if you'd like.

Nad
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by GhosT Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:09 pm

Stoicblitzer wrote:Pretty cool. I already have TS and Vent installed. I've never used Mumble so what does it add that those don't have? Just curious. Smile
mumble also has little to no delay with the voice chat
GhosT
GhosT
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Nad Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:24 pm

Hey guys! Just as an update, the new mumble server is up. The server is fully equipped & holds 25 people. I will be adding more slots as the community grows and games actually release.

Feel free to hop on and hangout.

Suggestions? Let me know.

New IP: theatrox.murmur.nfoservers.com
Port: 19070

Nad
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by adhdjay Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:38 pm

GhosT wrote:
Stoicblitzer wrote:Pretty cool. I already have TS and Vent installed. I've never used Mumble so what does it add that those don't have? Just curious. Smile
mumble also has little to no delay with the voice chat
good quality too.
adhdjay
adhdjay
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 1 Award (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down