North America Premier Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spamming Radio Commands

+6
adhdjay
scop3r
LoneWolf
Dill
Nad
Pride
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Spamming Radio Commands - Page 2 Empty Re: Spamming Radio Commands

Post by Pride Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:53 pm

scop3r wrote:As previously stated, what do you expect me to do? Just know who is spamming the radio commands? As I said, I wasn't seeing the opposing team's chat during the pug, maybe the match settings were put on, idk. And it doesn't show opposing team's radio commands anyways, so all I saw was you ask how to turn them off.

If what you said is indeed true, I apologize for the miscommunication. Although, I still highly doubt that you didn't see team chat.

"If someone is doing something someone else finds annoying and they are asked to stop but they don't, then its bigger than just spamming radio commands. Sounds like another case of people purposely being a douche to another player."

Pride
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 7 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolf Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:12 pm

Pride wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:Annoying to see radio commands aswell, how much of a whiney slut can you be?

Fairly big difference between this and you being captain against Stinger.
\
The difference being I don't complain about it and you complaining about everything. And if I did complain about it it's because its a fug every single time were captains so I complain for the better of everyone else in the pug.
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 15 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Quick Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:22 pm

Could we just leave this as

"We apologize that this was not addressed by an LO, regardless of why, and from here on out we will attempt to be more attentive to things of this nature and take action as necessary to correct these type of situations."

Quick
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 2 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pride Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:23 pm

LoneWolf wrote:
Pride wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:Annoying to see radio commands aswell, how much of a whiney slut can you be?

\
The difference being I don't complain about it and you complaining about everything. And if I did complain about it it's because its a fug every single time were captains so I complain for the better of everyone else in the pug.

scratch

Pride
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 7 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolf Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:26 pm

Pride wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:
Pride wrote:

\

scratch
Giving you the benefit of the doubt newb.
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 15 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by scop3r Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:48 pm

I think you're taking this as, "It was my teammates Candy, CW, and Sky, so I don't want any punishment against them" when in reality it is "I heard 0 complaints from anybody in the server, and all I saw was you ask how to turn radio commands off once, never saying what exactly was happening, or who was even doing it" All you had to do was say, these people are being douches, and I asked them to stop, and I would have gladly done something.

scop3r
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 3 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dill Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:52 pm

Pride wrote: Although, I still highly doubt that you didn't see team chat.

Why would you doubt what Scoper says. He has no reason to lie about it... In the future we'll do better to deal with the situation but you also need to do better to let the LO know something is up. Sometimes we can't see the other teams' chat...it happens on rare occasions and when it does happen we don't really question it. We (the LO's) expect to see the other team's chat and if we don't, at least for me, I assume they just aren't talking very much. But sometimes it's legitimately turned off and we really can't see it. So Scoper was at a bit of a disadvantage in this situation, because I'm sure he would have stepped in if he had known the full...wait for it...scope of the situation.

Anyway, for radio commands in the future press ~ and then type the command "/ignore rad" and you will never hear radio commands again (until you restart CS I believe). Smile

I'm locking this one for now. If there is something you're still frustrated with, make a new post, and we can start over to try to address the problem. This one has just gotten a bit out of hand and too cluttered.

~Dill
Dill
Dill
Site Nerd
Site Nerd

PSL Awards : 9 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by GhosT Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:56 pm

Dill wrote:
Pride wrote: Although, I still highly doubt that you didn't see team chat.

Why would you doubt what Scoper says. He has no reason to lie about it... In the future we'll do better to deal with the situation but you also need to do better to let the LO know something is up. Sometimes we can't see the other teams' chat...it happens on rare occasions and when it does happen we don't really question it. We (the LO's) expect to see the other team's chat and if we don't, at least for me, I assume they just aren't talking very much. But sometimes it's legitimately turned off and we really can't see it. So Scoper was at a bit of a disadvantage in this situation, because I'm sure he would have stepped in if he had known the full...wait for it...scope of the situation.

Anyway, for radio commands in the future press ~ and then type the command "/ignore rad" and you will never hear radio commands again (until you restart CS I believe). Smile

I'm locking this one for now. If there is something you're still frustrated with, make a new post, and we can start over to try to address the problem. This one has just gotten a bit out of hand and too cluttered.

~Dill

Actually it happens a lot, but I usually reload the chat when I'm in there, because it usually stops working.
GhosT
GhosT
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2