I want to play in PSL?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I want to play in PSL?

Post by 2Pac on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:34 pm

well you all are probly gonna just post"noob" but i wanna play some and can any one just point me in the right direction to get on a usergroup to play?

sorry if i sound like a complete noob,2Pac

2Pac
Site Guinea Pig
Site Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to play in PSL?

Post by Stoicblitzer on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:43 pm

Well, PSL is a tournament. The current season is basically over. You can play on the PSL server or other servers in pick up games (pugs). There are rules when playing in pugs. You can't just quit if you're doing poorly or have to go. You need a substitute. This is a common mistake for new people as they aren't used to the typically high level of play in pugs and rage quit. This will result in a ban of varying length. I recommend doing some indoor pugs as those games are shorter and new people are tolerated slightly more. gl & hf.

Public server: 208.100.14.227:27015
PSL server(pw rsvp): 74.91.124.131:27015
indoor pug server (pw pug): 74.91.119.245:27015

Stoicblitzer
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Pac on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:05 pm

Thank you i will play in the public server for a while till i get used to it thx agin,2Pac

2Pac
Site Guinea Pig
Site Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Forty on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:09 am

If 2pac is alive, biggie is alive
Forty
Site God
Site God

PSL Awards : 8 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milkman on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:54 pm

Add me "Mr_Bowems" to friends, I'll tutor you to the best of my ability( which isn't great, but better than nothing). It's rough coming into this mod with how good your competition is, so be prepared for the long haul in progression.

Also watch these tutorial videos panda made. These are needed skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfRjRSECAnM&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwFynAeJ6Qo&feature=relmfu

You may also want to consider looking at some of the montages he has, try to observe how players position themselves.

Also, be prepared to mess up in pugs, people aren't expecting you to be the mvp as a new player, but they still may lose their temper. It's a competitive setting, just try and keep your cool the best you can and don't sub out if you're not doing well. Giving up is not the best message to send, it's a mistake I see some new people make and one that I've made personally..... So yeah just stay focused and move towards getting better and better. If you need a cannon set up for you (it's a good way to practice when there are no pugs) you can send me a pm and ill set it up for you.

Good luck! Hope you have fun!
Milkman
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

http://ryanseacrest.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: