Map Update Ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Map Update Ideas

Post by Spock on Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:50 pm

So I've just gone back and optimized the 2010 map and while I wait for a totally illegal version of pre-orange box css to download, I want to know what the community wants to put into the new map.

So far I've gone back and fixed some lazy mapping, added new modeled posts that are the same shape as the old ones just easier on fps, and removed some of the old glitchy decals around the stadium. I want to add in a locker room sort of area that you can teleport to. I plan on modelling some SSL and PSL trophies and putting up display cases in the locker room with all of the winners' names. Any ideas on what the trophies should look like (stanley cup, world cup, euro, champions league, etc.)? What the locker rooms should look like? Would you want a league hall/wall of fame with retired/famous players' names? If so, who should be on the list? Maybe some momentos (old screenshots, etc.)? References to old league jokes (box of corn, idk)? An entire corner dedicated to drogba?? 

I want to know your thoughts/ideas!
Spock
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 5 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Re: Map Update Ideas

Post by Spock on Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:20 pm

Also I'm looking for the old SSL stats if anyone has them or knows where I can find them. I've decided to make a museum highlighting the different seasons of SSL and PSL, and I kinda depend on stats to do this.
Spock
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 5 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by panda on Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:46 pm

I don't have any of the later seasons any more, but if you didn't see Dill posted SSL S1 stats before.

http://pslsite.forumotion.com/t852-ssl-season-1-full-stats

panda
Site God
Site God

PSL Awards : 7 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: