North America Premier Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supraball ... a.k.a the ka_soccer killer

3 posters

Go down

Supraball ...  a.k.a the ka_soccer killer Empty Supraball ... a.k.a the ka_soccer killer

Post by killahbeez Fri May 30, 2014 5:21 pm

Cool 

killahbeez
Site Guinea Pig
Site Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Supraball ...  a.k.a the ka_soccer killer Empty Re: Supraball ... a.k.a the ka_soccer killer

Post by killahbeez Fri May 30, 2014 5:33 pm

I can't post links yet but if you're intrigued you'll find it no problem... you're all big boys...

this is like ka_soccer on speed... I've tried it and its pretty fun, but will take some time getting used to all controls.  

The good thing is this game is new, and just got Greenlight on Steam today.  New people will be playing this where as its no secret that ka_soccer is stagnant - when was last time someone joined league?  

hmm would be interesting to see how some psl guys fare as a team.  Is it time for a change?

killahbeez
Site Guinea Pig
Site Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Supraball ...  a.k.a the ka_soccer killer Empty Re: Supraball ... a.k.a the ka_soccer killer

Post by Michael V Fri May 30, 2014 6:07 pm

supraball is shit, its a 9 year olds game. And we have new people join the league every month.
Michael V
Michael V
Site God
Site God

PSL Awards : 4 Awards (Click to view)

https://www.youtube.com/user/mikey9890

Back to top Go down

Post by killahbeez Fri May 30, 2014 8:25 pm

^ if thats true, then my ignorance is showing. Forgive me.

I'm not an authority on the matter, but when I stopped playing in 2012 there were probably less than 50 players globally and you'd be lucky to find an active server at any given time.  If you did, it was the same 10-15 people. I hope that's changed.

Out of curiosity, looking @ net figures - is league still growing? (are more ppl joining than leaving?) .... my skeptical side wonders if people just rejoin league under different name lol.  In any case, I should start pubbing again - is there usually active games running in the afternoons and evenings?

I'm certain somebody here will appreciate that I linked Supraball.  It's free and I think it's about to blow up...

killahbeez
Site Guinea Pig
Site Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by m1tch Fri May 30, 2014 8:42 pm

There are no pub soccer servers anymore, just an indoor server and the psl server
m1tch
m1tch
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by killahbeez Fri May 30, 2014 9:09 pm

^ hmmm.. psl server has a pw and pugs only I reckon?  could sum1 pm me the pw? I'll stop by some time so long as ppl dont rage on me. I bet I'm beyond bad... haven't even fired up CS in 2+ years.

The indoor server.. do ppl pub there?

If there are no pub soccer servers anymore that brings up two thoughts:
1) If you guys are still recruiting new players every month - where are they coming from? lol
and
2) More reason to give supraball a try.  The game itself is 30 days old, just got greenlight on steam yesterday.  I installed it in 5 minutes and there were 50+ servers already.  Anyone wanna bet there will be 100+ at any given time by next week? I'd take that bet.

killahbeez
Site Guinea Pig
Site Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by m1tch Sat May 31, 2014 12:53 pm

don't worry everyone in the league has already tried it and most of us don't really care for it
m1tch
m1tch
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by killahbeez Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:03 pm

fair enough. i didn't see it posted on forums so figured i'd share.

nobody has pm'ed me pug pw, either, so I assume you guys value each others friendships more than you value the gaming...

hope to see some of you guys on supraball! (or haxball even)

killahbeez
Site Guinea Pig
Site Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum