North America Premier Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LO Meeting - Wednesday @ 8:45 PM EST

+3
meh
sh4rpsh00t3r
Stinger
7 posters

Go down

LO Meeting - Wednesday @ 8:45 PM EST Empty LO Meeting - Wednesday @ 8:45 PM EST

Post by Stinger Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:15 pm

If you'd like to listen in to the LO meeting coming up this Wednesday @ 8:45 PM EST, feel free to join this ventrilo -> unbelievable.vent.nfoservers.com ; 19010 (www.ventrilo.com to download vent)

You will be muted in vent for the duration of the meeting, but will have the option to talk in a group steam chat. Listening does not mean your apart of the meeting - you are simply there to listen if you wish, not to slow down the meeting.

P.S. No signing up for it, if you're on and want to listen in feel free to just join vent and steam message me Smile
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

PSL Awards : 36 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

LO Meeting - Wednesday @ 8:45 PM EST Empty Re: LO Meeting - Wednesday @ 8:45 PM EST

Post by sh4rpsh00t3r Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:18 am

i mite be der

sh4rpsh00t3r
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 4 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

LO Meeting - Wednesday @ 8:45 PM EST Empty Re: LO Meeting - Wednesday @ 8:45 PM EST

Post by meh Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:29 pm

I wish I could make it Sad

meh
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 1 Award (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolf Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:50 pm

I suppose I might show up. queen
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 15 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by m1tch Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:49 pm

No one asked you lone Exclamation
m1tch
m1tch
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 4 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolf Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:31 pm

Nobody asked you for a pointless addition to this thread. kthx
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Dill Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:58 pm

Stinger wrote:P.S. No signing up for it

All additions past Stinger's original post are "pointless".
Dill
Dill
Site Nerd
Site Nerd

PSL Awards : 9 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolf Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:22 pm

No, this is my message to stinger instead of wasting his time on steam. EZ
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:19 am

For those who are curious, here is what we will be discussing in the meeting.

New LO's questions
    Season 2 Start Date
    Season setup
    Season 2 Schedule
    Season 2 Referee Schedule
    Website
    Unbanning Furtif (no listen ins)
    Need rostercheck script?
    4v4s
    Updating rules (+ new additions?)
    Challenge zone
    New ideas for season / pug gameplay

Also, there tends to be new topics brought up that are not on the meeting agenda.

Last edited by Stinger on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

PSL Awards : 36 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by meh Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:52 am

stinger please add discussion for the website to that list.

We need an indepth list of requirements for the new website, so decide exactly what pages you guys want on it, and exactly what it is your looking for. I know me and you talked about this a little bit but it would be nice to get more feedback from all the LOs, maybe they have some extra ideas Smile

meh
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiffy Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:14 pm

meh wrote:stinger please add discussion for the website to that list.

We need an indepth list of requirements for the new website, so decide exactly what pages you guys want on it, and exactly what it is your looking for. I know me and you talked about this a little bit but it would be nice to get more feedback from all the LOs, maybe they have some extra ideas Smile

I wish you good luck on this road. Don't go murdering anyone when they don't like the site because it doesn't look like ESPN.

Spiffy
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PSL Awards : 7 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by meh Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:14 pm

Spiffy wrote:
meh wrote:stinger please add discussion for the website to that list.

I wish you good luck on this road. Don't go murdering anyone when they don't like the site because it doesn't look like ESPN.

I'm pretty much going to be copying the current theme unless requested otherwise Shocked

Essentially what we need out of the new website is an easily maintainable roster/team system, along with an easy way to post updates and stats and such as right now it's all manual and a complete pain in the ass. The forums would be a subdomain or directory.

But yeah I want a laid out requirements doc telling me what everybody wants, because otherwise I'm just going to be doing my own thing and I don't want to be yelled at later if I did something different than was expected.

meh
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down