North America Premier Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bout To Rage 3 Months Late Apparently...

3 posters

Go down

Bout To Rage 3 Months Late Apparently... Empty Bout To Rage 3 Months Late Apparently...

Post by Hartman Fri May 06, 2011 11:28 pm

So apparently my roommate who checks for a Star Wars The Old Republic release date like 3 times a week has been missing a major announcement for 3 months now... What A Retard. Apparently they announced that SWTOR won't be released til "second half of 2011" aka probably October at this rate. But now I'm left to be incredibly annoyed and baffled by the stupidity of BioWare. I'm annoyed/pissed off cus I hate WoW and haven't played it in a good 9 months, but I like MMORPGs so I've been excited for SWTOR to come out supposedly "second quarter 2011" for like 9 monts now... I'm baffled at BioWare's stupidity because Battlefield 3 will now be coming out around the same time as SWTOR so essentially they have shot themselves in the foot. I know a lot of people that play both FPS and MMORPG games, and being one of them I can testify that when BF3 comes out I won't give 2 shits about SWTOR. In my opinion not only have BioWare pissed off fans but they've destroyed their release sales numbers by putting the date wayyy too close to another major blockbuster of a game... Anyone else have an opinion or just want to rage with me?!? Twisted Evil
Hartman
Hartman
Site Trialist
Site Trialist

PSL Awards : N/A

Back to top Go down

Bout To Rage 3 Months Late Apparently... Empty Re: Bout To Rage 3 Months Late Apparently...

Post by meh Sat May 07, 2011 12:22 am

I've been waiting this whole time aswell, getting very pissed lol... I tried to get on the beta testing team but didn't get picked

meh
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 1 Award (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Bout To Rage 3 Months Late Apparently... Empty Re: Bout To Rage 3 Months Late Apparently...

Post by Church Sat May 07, 2011 11:58 am

Agreed... I will be playing BF3 way more than SWTOR. I have been waiting forever as well. Bioware is a beast of a company and the game should be awesome. But the release date is a fail. Too many games are coming out in October-December...
Church
Church
Site Professional
Site Professional

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartman Sat May 07, 2011 6:48 pm

Did you guys play the originals on xbox? I've been playing them since the original came out in what like 2003? They were both great games with awesome storylines, really felt like playing a movie more than a game. But yea, the first came out and I loved it, then the second in like 2005 and since I beat the second I've been wishing there would be another or an MMO version. So when they announced SWTOR was in the works I was really excited for it. Planets like Taris and Manaan from the original were really cool places but you could tell they were severely limited because they were single player console games rather than MMOs on PC. So now here I am, like 4 years after the initial rumors of SWTOR and I'm still waiting Sad BioWare is an awesome game company though so I doubt it will disappoint when the game is finally released...
Hartman
Hartman
Site Trialist
Site Trialist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down