:(

Go down

:(

Post by CR7 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:02 pm

Once again, this is the only way apprentaly..
I'm sorry for fail jumping over the ball as a GK and missing it and making it roll in my own net. I was trying to jump on it to pop it up tbh. It was an honest mistake and i'm sorry for reacting and assuming it was Stinger when it was actually my own teammate KC who permmed me for that. I know you're gonna say i gave you so many chances Stinger and if you dont wanna start the vote then maybe some other LO's would consider (other then KC and Stinger) me and especially my team would apprciate that very much. Our team lost a playoff game recently because they were playing with 5 and i dont know how many times Thatguy asked nicely. Anyways.. So if there is any LO willing to make the vote for me to get unpermed cause i know KC and Stinger won't i'd really appriciate it. KTHX
CR7
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PSL Awards : 1 Award (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Re: :(

Post by Warcat on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:57 pm

We initially said we would discuss it in our next LO meeting, but there still has not been a meeting since.

As for Thatguy asking nicely, it doesn't matter. The rules are clear, perm banned players are not allowed to play in matches, he could have replaced you ages ago but he chose not to.
Warcat
Site Postaholic
Site Postaholic

PSL Awards : 10 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gooey on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:10 pm

My favorite part was when my own teammate banned my own teammate.

Don't you guys have to like have a special people's meeting and wear wigs and coats and all vote and come to an agreement on perm banning someone? Sounds like one person pressed perm ban and that was that, warcat just said in this post above that you guys have had no such high level importance meetings with sparkling water and monocles.

Kid wants to play soccer, let him play fkin soccer, jesus fucking christ. It's a god damn video game. He's not doing a Col.Mustard and DDoS'ing the server. Dunno what is so bad about someone who tried to be cute in a pug and looked stupid doing it. Pretty sure everyone does shit like that all the time. And I'm 100% sure that other people rage and give up on pugs, even though in this incident, he just happened to do something that coulda been awesome or stupid, and since the coin landed on the wrong side, one individual took it upon themselves to let their emotions decide someone's fate rather than being cool-headed and logical.

Unban him plz, ty, c u in the pugs, cause that's all anyone is here to do anyways, is to just fucking play some soccer. Jesus fucking christ, shit....

Gooey
Site Guinea Pig
Site Guinea Pig

PSL Awards : 3 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by m1tch on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:19 pm

GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOALGOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOALGOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOALGOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOALGOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOALGOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOALGOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOALGOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOALGOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOALGOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOALGOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOALGOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOALGOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOALGOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOALGOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL and i agree with guy
m1tch
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 4 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by KansasCity on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:32 pm

This is his 4th or 5th offense. We were even lenient when he came back when he did some questionable things before this. Also, I don't understand how me being on the same team as him should make me want to not ban him for breaking rules repeatedly.

Also, it does not help his cause when he messages Stinger and I raging at us even after this had settled for over a week. What also does not help him is that he made another account and lied directly to Stinger on steam about it 3 days ago.

He is perma banned for many reasons. The main one is his immaturity. He has had plenty of opportunities to correct his behavior and was doing ok for a couple months but we had told him that he was on the 1 strike and he is out deal before we agreed to let him come back last time. He agreed to it and now he has to live with the fact that he can not seem to make the right choices.
KansasCity
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 11 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:10 pm

Nah, I like being MVP.

All I have to say.
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

PSL Awards : 36 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:27 pm

I also agree with gooey

Shadow
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gooey on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:28 pm

Standard stinger response is standard.

And what the fuck did you expect him to say when he tried to make a new account just so he could fucking play some soccer? "yeah i'm really cr7 ban me please" ?? U fkin crazy.

He didn't cause a single problem being quiet on kappa, all he did was fukin play, man. Didn't even say a word. Totally dropped his entire character, just so he could play on PSL. Then you guys go like IP trace him and shit and pull our your sherlock holms magnifying glass to do some detective work, just to go "ahA! look how good we are, mmmmyes *sips sparkling water* Then he just played on his CR7 account when we pugged in Meh or Fate.

Dunno about you, but most of the people here come home to play soccer so they can mess around a little bit and have some fun and chill the fuck out. if you wanna ban him for 3 days to let him calm down during pugs a little bit, that's cool. Every once and awhile someone like panda will have a moment during a pug, and he's been given slaps on the wrist. That's totally understandable, and I bet he would look back and understand why, but never in the fucking light of day would you see panda get permed from the community. Shunning people away because you find them annoying or immature is a shitty way to go about interacting with the people in whatever ruin of a community we have left. This is PSL, not Utopia.

Give me a fucking break.

Gooey
Site Guinea Pig
Site Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Stinger wrote:Nah, I like being MVP.

All I have to say.

K first off guy u just lost the argument cuz of that ^

Second off, stop bitching. They call it perma ban for a reason. Not "Oh ur banned but u can help out ur team ever though ur ban from the whole fucking league."
Just stfu, hes banned go crawl up in a corner with starcraft 2 and play urself to sleep.
Cosmo
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cueball on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:46 pm

Cosmo wrote:

All I have to say.

Second off, stop bitching. They call it perma ban for a reason. Not "Oh ur banned but u can help out ur team ever though ur ban from the whole fucking league."
Just stfu, hes banned go crawl up in a corner with starcraft 2 and play urself to sleep.

Cosmo, are you going to live your whole live sucking the dick of stinger, lone and kc? Seriously grow the fuck up..
You just agree with lone, kc, or stinger when it's prompted. You give retarded reasons that don't even make sense...Your only way of talking shit is an immature personal attack.

I Agree with guy.

Oh and Cosmo.....You're bad
Cueball
Site Beast
Site Beast

https://www.youtube.com/user/donttazemebro3434?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Gooey on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Cosmo wrote:

All I have to say.

Once again, you don't matter, because you added absolutely nothing towards the conversation and didn't even comment or criticize on what is being discussed here.

Gooey
Site Guinea Pig
Site Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by sh4rpsh00t3r on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:49 pm

Gooey wrote:He's not doing a Col.Mustard and DDoS'ing the server.
Lol this made my day, Gooey easily won this arguement.

sh4rpsh00t3r
Site Professional
Site Professional

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:59 pm

Gooey wrote:Standard stinger response is standard.

Lol. It was a pretty good response since I have nothing to say to this whole topic. CR7 is banned, you are butthurt because of it (but then again, you do have a love for either drama or arguing... or both). If another LO wants to motion an unban for CR7, I don't have an issue with it, but im not sticking my neck out for him for a 3rd time. As far as this post goes, the apology is a good start as always CR7, but tobad I don't get the feeling its sincere just like your apology to me and KC in vent.
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

Back to top Go down

Post by Gooey on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:19 pm

Stinger wrote:

Lol. It was a pretty good response since I have nothing to say to this whole topic. CR7 is banned, you are butthurt because of it - pretty easy to understand. If another LO wants to motion an unban for CR7, I don't have an issue with it, but im not sticking my neck out for him for a 3rd time. As far as this post goes, the apology is a good start as always CR7, but tobad I don't get the feeling its sincere just like your apology to me and KC in vent.
Nothing to say, just a ban and a blind eye turned, about an issue in which a community member being shunned away because two people's opinions in a group of 100 or so people are superior. This isn't about discussing a rule change for team rosters, or rescheduling matches, or a picking order for pugs. This is about a fucking person. Who the fuck are you to say who can and cannot play soccer? And if you bring up a rule about your little blacklist and perm ban shit, I will just laugh in your face and ask you the same fucking question. It's the community's decision on whether or not someone is such a hindrance to the well-being of the league, that they must been sent packing to never return for the greater good. Go ahead and make a poll and ask around to see who thinks CR7 should be perm banned from any and all things PSL, without an agenda, without a list of reasons why he was banned, without a definition of a rule of something nobody gives a shit about, and make a poll to ask about CR7 as a person and player, if the community unanimously agrees that he is such a huge problem that if we do not ban him forever, then the league will collapse in utter destruction and mayhem 2012 style. Go on, do it stinger. kc. other league officials. Ask around, a singular, simple question: "Would you have a problem with CR7 being unbanned from PSL?". Nothing more, nothing less. I don't see how he is such a threat to the community.

And as usualy, just what I expected from stinger when it comes to dealing with people issues, absofuckinglutely nothing.
Give me a fucking break.

Gooey
Site Guinea Pig
Site Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Warcat on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:32 pm

sh4rpsh00t3r wrote:
Gooey wrote:He's not doing a Col.Mustard and DDoS'ing the server.
Lol this made my day, Gooey easily won this arguement.
If you recall Mustard was banned for that incident for over a month. And he hasn't had any conflict with the league since.

To be honest the whole reason CR7 is banned is not for being a "threat to the league" it is because of his ignorance of the rules. He has been given several petty bans, but after a while we can't just keep screwing around like this, something has to be done. I do admit I was against the perm ban, I thought it a bit harsh, but really CR7 for future reference, when or if you get unbanned. Get your shit together, it's not so difficult to follow the rules. All we are asking is for you to stay out of trouble for a while, but you can't seem to do that. Several players in this league have played for twice the amount of time as you, but haven't ever been banned, I don't see why you can't follow suit.

As for KC being the only one deciding the ban, after CR7 was banned in the pug it was immediately turned to LO vote to determine the length. As for when he is being unbanned, it will be brought up in the next LO meeting.
Warcat
Site Postaholic
Site Postaholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:35 pm

Lol as I said, butt-hurt. All I said was im not helping him out because I have before and he doesn't learn his lessons. And just FYI, I had nothing to do with the 2nd ban, and I was the one who helped him get unbanned in the first place. You only bring up my name because I was the ref when you lost your match. QQ less and let the LOs deal with it tbh.

Keep your paragraphs up, they are achieving nothing. A better way to go about this would to be asking an LO to do a vote nicely, not making a rage forum.
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

Back to top Go down

Post by Gooey on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:05 pm

Yay! League officials, a community of just a few people, determine execution! Wtf is this, government? It's soccer bros. If he keeps breaking rules, keep dishing out 3 day-1 week bans. What the fuck is that gunna hurt? No offense to CR7, but if he breaks little petty rules once a month, then he's gunna get petty bans once a month. If he goes to contest his petty ban, he's gunna get the petty response he deserves, since he seems to incur so many of them. He will get less leniency, just like you are showing now. No problem with that at all. He will either learn, or he wont. I don't get the whole "can't keep screwing around like this", when it's his problem, not yours our ours. Just hand out the petty bans, and he will get tired of it eventually, or he wont. If you make a rule and express consistency with it, then who the fuck cares if he keeps getting banned. Nobody rushes to the aid of boy who cries wolf.

Where I have a problem, is when people get permanently kicked out of a group for being called immature by a small group of people with a loud voice, and nobody says anything about it.

And on the Mustard thing, we did perm ban him, and I would be willing to bet that over 90% of the league was more than OK with him being banned, seeing as how he crashed the server multiple times, hacked it. and was an actual bad member of the community. That is a legitimate.

And stinger, don't be like cosmo bringing up random things that don't have anything to do with CR7's ban in the thread and contributing nothing useful. I bring your name up because that shiny little badge of yours on the forum says "Head League Official", so don't get all upset that I think of you as such. You being the ref of a match I played in is arbitrary.

So, for a second time, I will ask that you vote to not permanently ban people from soccer because you are tired of pressing the "ban for 3 day/ban for 1 week" button when people break petty rules.

Gooey
Site Guinea Pig
Site Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:18 pm

You seemed pretty pissed at me personally when I was the ref - and you went on to say im MVP of the league in a pug later, so it seems like me being the ref made it my fault.

As to you saying the community should decide his ban, the community would not even know most of the immaturity and disrespect hes shown but idc however other LOs want to decide it is how we can do it.
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

Back to top Go down

Post by Gooey on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:26 pm

Stinger wrote:You seemed pretty pissed at me personally when I was the ref - and you went on to say im MVP of the league in a pug later, so it seems like me being the ref made it my fault.

As to you saying the community should decide his ban, the community would not even know most of the immaturity and disrespect hes shown but idc however other LOs want to decide it is how we can do it.

OOooo they wouldn't know? Why's that? Because it was a personal remark? And not a public remark? Man in power using his power based on someone who made a personal remark to him. Gotcha.

Once again, for the second time, you being the ref is arbitrary, and it has everything to do with that shiny little badge that says "Head League Official" next to your name. I go strait to the top, and you happen to be there. I aim high.

Gooey
Site Guinea Pig
Site Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolf on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:37 pm

LoneWolf
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 15 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:37 pm

I never said it was a personal remark, but gj putting words in my mouth. I said they would not know just because only half of it was in the server.

I understand going to the top but you seem to have this opinion of me that I don't do shit and won't be any help (or thats the feeling I get from you), so why say anything to me if you feel that way? Confuses me.
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:38 pm

Cueball, are u gunna live ur whole life in a run down home where no gives 2 shits about what u amount to in ur life. U talk shit but yet u cried to shadow when he showed ur picture and literally tolled him that shadow is ur only friend. and u dont even know him in real life.
Cosmo
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:50 pm

Alright theres no reason to have this topic going anymore. If things want to continue they can be done via steam since its basically issues being discussed by only a certain group of people anyways.

CR7 is to remained banned until an LO says otherwise (whether it be me or another)
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum