North America Premier Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll - LO Nominations

+18
Nad
scop3r
Cueball
Bazooka Joe
m1tch
Cosmo
Michael V
panda
Spero
Shadow
Warcat
Pride
Fatal
LoneWolf
meh
Forty
BlackJesus
Stinger
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Which players do you want as a S4 LO?

Poll - LO Nominations - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Poll - LO Nominations - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
Poll - LO Nominations - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%Poll - LO Nominations - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Poll - LO Nominations - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%Poll - LO Nominations - Page 3 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 13 ]
Poll - LO Nominations - Page 3 Vote_lcap24%Poll - LO Nominations - Page 3 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 20 ]
Poll - LO Nominations - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Poll - LO Nominations - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 8 ]
Poll - LO Nominations - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%Poll - LO Nominations - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 12 ]
Poll - LO Nominations - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Poll - LO Nominations - Page 3 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 17 ]
Poll - LO Nominations - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Poll - LO Nominations - Page 3 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 84

Poll closed

Poll - LO Nominations - Page 3 Empty Re: Poll - LO Nominations

Post by Cosmo Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:56 pm

to be honest, i met cool ppl in this league and i met some others that are a little out there

i mean nad i met u a shit long ago and we still chill. u just have to meet and talk to the right people in this league if u want to have fun
Cosmo
Cosmo
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spero Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:48 pm

IMO any of the nominees that are on the current list obviously care about the league and want to make it better. I honestly feel that you can't go wrong with the people there, it's too bad everyone brain-farted and forgot to nominate Nad. But if it's not too late, id like to go ahead and nominate him, if it is too late then maybe next season Wink Like i said though, any of the nominees here I believe would try to make the league better and just the fact that there is so much debate going on tells me that this league is important to everyone.

As important of a task it is to be an LO, I think that anyone part of the community can have a roll and that shouldnt be overlooked. If you want to make a difference you don't need to be an LO to do it. It gives you a better platform sure, but any and everyone can bring ideas to the table.

Any good leader I have ever met, listens to what other people around them are saying. They may not agree, keep in mind its usually a community or a group of people that are affected by the decisions that a few make. The one word I don't like to hear when an idea is presented is "No",.. the one word I want to hear is "How".. how can we make this happen, and I believe thats what an LOs job is. Because whats the point of a title/job if you dont do anything with it? If you just say, no.

From what saw last season, Stinger and warcat did a great job, IMO. I think that the new LOs that they have a list to pick from is going to be an expansion of good leadership.

Spero

Spero
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 8 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nad Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:43 pm

I'm going to come right out and state this, I have a problem with commitment. I've done it my whole life, not including this game. I get started on something or a project and I lose interest extremely quick. Sports, games, women, you name it and I lose interest extremely quick. This game however, I've kept coming back to it and so have a lot of you. It's like our past time, people we haven't saw for 3 or 4 years come back to see if we still have a community cause they love the game.

I know the big thing that surfaces when I come into mention is my frustration and inactivity. Almost everyone has dealt with me before.

By kind of adjusting my schedule with school and work i'm able to contribute and stuff especially if I can communicate through text with some guys as well. Soon as my laptop comes back in from getting fixed that will open up more chat availability as well.

Dealing with the frustration and anger I let out, no real excuse for that. I'll tell you what if I start a team though, just be expected to 'have some'. I won't hold back on my team from instructing them. LacesOUT guys got it all the time lol. That's just how I am as a captain really. I can't help it.

Stinger has done an impressive thing running this league because I know how hard it is to do it, I've been there but I had way more help than he did. As for Warcat hes the best league official to come along since Stinger. If Meh were up to it as well I liked him as a league official, because hes mature and reasonable.

This what I plan on trying to bring to the table if people will open up to ideas....

I'm reasonable when it comes to the leadership role, I'll through in my input and tell you why I think you're right or wrong, we'll look at both sides.

If you have a problem come to any of the league officials and talk to us about it, if you have a suggestion you know where to come. All of this wouldn't have came together if we didn't have community support. Everyone needs to come together (which doesn't happen in this world unless someone extremely important dies) and we can better this. It doesn't matter how many players we have. If its successful it always eventually grows. Of course we will have vets leave and new people leave that's true with everything. Just need to focus on recruiting and continuing to grow. (Being repetitive, I know, wore out)

I've got new ideas/old ideas that I've always brought up before. I don't want to go through them all as of now. Assigning jobs would be a good start and have an actual "staff." We've always had problem with the activity on that end of the equation.

Trying to stick to being a leader. This sounds kind of odd but I've always taken this league as kind of a practice situation that I enjoy. For instance, I believe writing in this league has kind of helped me in my school career a tad bit and I had fun!

Advice on being a better player is kind of hard. People can tell you a little bit and certain things. Being a good player takes smart passing and being at the right place at the right time. Of course in order to be proficient at that it takes time getting comfortable with hitting the ball. It's all about how quickly you adjust to the game. My advice, stick with it and just pug.

I'm tired of typing for now though, any questions just ask me.

Nad
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:01 pm

I'd like to say I support Nad.

Seems like he would be very driven to do a good job. The important thing is that people put in the time and effort to make the league the best it can be.

If he wants to try and wants to run on this vote for a LO position, then I think he should be allowed to do so.

Not everyone gets along but there is no denying certain people truly will work harder than others to maintain a league they care about.

In any case I believe he cares greatly for this league and would be a good candidate to be voted for in this poll.
Arctic
Arctic
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PSL Awards : 9 Awards (Click to view)

http://arctisch.com/scrubz/images/yourswf/forum/

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:00 am

Just kidding, everything I said was a lie.
Arctic
Arctic
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

http://arctisch.com/scrubz/images/yourswf/forum/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dill Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:05 am

Arctic wrote:Just kidding, everything I said was a lie.

Dominated.
Dill
Dill
Site Nerd
Site Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post by Nad Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:42 am

Lol he mad

Nad
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Pride Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:18 pm

LO Vote to replace Kro as LO!

Pride
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 7 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:40 pm

Pride wrote:LO Vote to replace Kro as LO!

Already started this process.
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

PSL Awards : 36 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spero Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:51 am

What happend to Kro?

Spero
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 8 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Warcat Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:55 am

We're not entirely sure... Shocked
Warcat
Warcat
Site Postaholic
Site Postaholic

PSL Awards : 10 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by beerhelmet Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:58 pm

He wanted to do an Epic Combacl.

Mission complete.
beerhelmet
beerhelmet
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 4 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiffy Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:54 pm

Remember the time Kro showed up at halftime and the Mud Dogs won the Bourbon Bowl do ya?

Spiffy
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PSL Awards : 7 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by beerhelmet Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:52 pm

Gatorade not only quenches your thirst better, it tastes better too.
beerhelmet
beerhelmet
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 4 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3