North America Premier Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASG

+3
Warcat
LoneWolf
Cosmo
7 posters

Go down

ASG Empty ASG

Post by Cosmo Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:30 pm

How about that draft eh?

I agree with fans, Leafs are overatted

And a wise man once told me, don't mess with a guy with one ball
Cosmo
Cosmo
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

ASG Empty Re: ASG

Post by LoneWolf Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:37 pm

Too bad the team with all the leafs on it is the better team by far. :3
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 15 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:10 am

JK not by far.
Cosmo
Cosmo
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolf Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:22 am

No, by far.
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Warcat Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:46 am

Yes, because the 8th leading scorer in the league going in the 15th pick (I think it was) is overrated?...

And the 10th leading scorer in defenseman going what, 3rd last for defensemen is overrated?
Warcat
Warcat
Site Postaholic
Site Postaholic

PSL Awards : 10 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolf Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:36 am

Two most skilled forwards (Datsyuk, Malkin), as much as I hate saying it.. the best defenceman (Chara) available and the best goalie, also as much as I hate saying it (Thomas). Plus the other team has all of the baddie senators.
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Forty Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:02 pm

Warcat wrote:Yes, because the 8th leading scorer in the league going in the 15th pick (I think it was) is overrated?...

And the 10th leading scorer in defenseman going what, 3rd last for defensemen is overrated?

ESPN did a hockey poll (don't know why they even touch hockey, they don't know shit) and Dion was #1 as overrated....however, the list contained players who were OVERPAID, so who the hell knows anymore..

Anyways, Sens fans hate the Leafs, surprised more than 10 showed up, seems they never do when the Leafs are in town..
Forty
Forty
Site God
Site God

PSL Awards : 8 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by scop3r Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:44 pm

Based Elliot not being the last goalie picked... (probably because he played in Ottawa and went to Team Ottawa)

Good for him though, dude's had an insane season so far and has been a great story. Hopefully it lasts.

Still surprised that only 1 person from the sharks and blues made it, and no devils made the all-star game either. I guess larsson backed out or was injured. Still not sure why there wasn't any others though, seeing that i think each team has to be represented.

scop3r
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 3 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:54 pm

LOL Leafs are nothing to what people say they are. Happens every year with Leaf fans.

They are hot to start and are cold to end why don't you watch the game before you put out ur opinion. Or at least research.

They devils aren't really having the best season but I think Patrick Elias should have gone to the asg. That man deserves it.

Oh and I agree with Dion being over ratted. He just hits hard. But so does have the league, only difference is the he hits high and the rest hit low or from neck down. Callahan goes out there and rapes people, but he has skill to back it up unlike Dion.
Cosmo
Cosmo
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolf Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:13 pm

Callahan only has 8 more points than Phaneuf, I wouldn't be too proud of him... The leafs also don't have a solid starting goalie so im more surprised at how well they are doing. GOOD DAY SIR.
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:47 pm

Woah.. Saying the leafs finish cold? Last season I think we wouldve been 4th in the league if you just looked at from allstar game - end of season. The months that killed us was november - december, which we didn't do as bad at this year sooo..

And I love how your talking shit about the leafs when you have said multiple times in vent that the rangers lose to us a lot! And just for the poor, lack of knowledge comments about the leafs heres one for the rangers - lundqvist SUCKS
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

PSL Awards : 36 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:33 pm

NOT SAYING THAT THE RANGERS R GOOD! And ya we cant beat you. ALL IM SAYING IS THAT TWO LEAFS ON A TEAM DOESNT MEAN THAT THE TEAM IS STACKED

U ppl man
Cosmo
Cosmo
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolf Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:40 pm

Who was saying that it was stacked cuz of the leafs on it? lol. AND THERE IS 3 OF THEM, U NEED TO HAVE SOME MORE RESEARCH DONE.
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Warcat Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:48 pm

Cosmo wrote:LOL Leafs are nothing to what people say they are. Happens every year with Leaf fans.

They are hot to start and are cold to end why don't you watch the game before you put out ur opinion. Or at least research.

They devils aren't really having the best season but I think Patrick Elias should have gone to the asg. That man deserves it.

Oh and I agree with Dion being over ratted. He just hits hard. But so does have the league, only difference is the he hits high and the rest hit low or from neck down. Callahan goes out there and rapes people, but he has skill to back it up unlike Dion.
The points I made were purely statistically based. scratch
Warcat
Warcat
Site Postaholic
Site Postaholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:48 pm

Wt isnt that wat u said. the team with the leafs on it r stacked or sometin
Cosmo
Cosmo
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolf Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:52 pm

Yah I said the team with them on it is the better team, I didn't say it is the better team because of the leafs on it. GET YO FACTS STRAIGHT farao
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Forty Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Cosmo wrote:LOL Leafs are nothing to what people say they are. Happens every year with Leaf fans.

Usually the Leafs start off hot (first 5ish games) suck till december/all star break, then turn it on....this year, they started off hot until december, bad december, good start to 2012...
Forty
Forty
Site God
Site God

Back to top Go down

Post by Forty Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:23 pm

Cosmo wrote:Wt isnt that wat u said. the team with the leafs on it r stacked or sometin

They are....2 of the top 4 best players in the world (Malkin/Datsyuk), Best Defenceman in the League Chara + Best Goalie Thomas....Followed by numerous lines of scoring players and consistant D...

Where as Team Alfredsson = Sens loooooooool
Forty
Forty
Site God
Site God

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:32 am

WELL TBH rask is the best goalie
Cosmo
Cosmo
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Forty Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:12 pm

MOTHER OF GOD CHARA....HARDEST SHOT...108.8...LAST YEARS RECORD WAS 105.9....JESUS
Forty
Forty
Site God
Site God

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:44 pm

fucking tired of chara winning I wanted webber Sad

Shadow
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:10 pm

omg dude. i cam.

AN WEBER DOG! He got up there
Cosmo
Cosmo
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Forty Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Chara's team wins 12-9...Kessel 3pts, Loops 2....Gaborik wins MVP (was a beast with Hossa and Datsyuk today)
Forty
Forty
Site God
Site God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum