North America Premier Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draft Predictions, Rankings and MORE!

4 posters

Go down

Draft Predictions, Rankings and MORE! Empty Draft Predictions, Rankings and MORE!

Post by Forty Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Hello Everybody,
Myself, Meh, Panda and Scoper whose name I cannot remember will be doing a live broadcast of the PSL Season 4 Player Draft. For this I decided to make up a pre-draft ranking of the First Round picks, as well as talk to the Captains on who they believe will be chosen first and last overall in the upcoming draft.

First off, I will start with my PSL Draft Rankings. There are 48 players available to be drafted, and where I rank them for the upcoming draft.

1. ThatGuy
2. Hova
3. Loading
4. Candyman
5. Panda
6. Archville

7. Warcat
8. Arctic
9. Virus
10. Cosmo
11. Ibracadabra
12. Jurik

13. Saint
14. Forty
15. Snuffy
16. Scop3r
17. Free
18. Balls

19. Ping Spike
20. Spero
21. Spock
22. Furtif
23. DFA
24. Pretender

25. Deltanoob
26. Omega
27. Herbal Smokin
28. ChickenWaffles
29. Dragon
30. Audacity

31. Alex
32. Donuts
33. Black Jesus
34. Quick
35. Angelbroad
36. Bottom Fragger

37. Fatdam
38. Jay
39. Racine
40. CMurda
41. Prototype
42. Bingo

43. Killer
44. Capsfan
45. Mr. The Sandman
46. Fresh
47. Trufflez
48. Rexxx

Due to Ghost dropping, and CapsFan coming in as #48, I would place him at #45 behind Killer and Infront of Sandman...

I have also moved up Donuts from #38 to #32...

My Sleeper picks for the PSL Season 4 Draft are:

1. Donuts
2. Furtif
3. Jurik

All three are fairly good players, and depending on where they are picked, I feel that they can really help a team in all aspects of the field.

In the Next Segment, which I like to call "Captains Picks", I will be interviewing one captain from each team as to who they believe will be chosen first and last come Sunday evening.

My first chat was with Lucky from Team #OP. In regards to the picks, he believes that:
Lucky: first i think will be loading... and last will be fresh

Next I had a conversation with the ever "mime-like" Fatal, from Team Rare, He believes that:
Fatal: I think saint will be first, as he's on meh's already planned out team. The next first pick I say is loading.
As for last pick, I have no clue. There are about 5 people that no one really knows much.

Tactics, the Polar Opposite of Fatal aka Talkative, from the team The Next Ones, was next on the chopping block and he said:
7actics: Warcat first
Forty *Boop* #FireWilson: and who do you believe will be picked last?
7actics: sandman

After the ever "enjoyable" Tactics, comes the QT Nad, from Team Mt. Gay-Shamrocks, and what he said was:
NADICUS #workglock: Saint will go first to OP
NADICUS #workglock: And Trufflez last

Premade, from the possible favourites of PSL Season 4 Legendz Reborn, had this to say:
Premade.: arch
Forty *Boop* #FireWilson: and who would you choose last?
Premade.: you (Forty - He was shy during this interview, so Razz)

and Last but certainly not least, Dill, from past successes SvP, now with Honey Badgers, had this to say:
.::SvP::. Dill: 1st will be saint
Forty *Boop* #FireWilson: and who do you believe will be last?
.::SvP::. Dill: trufflez

Consensus between the Captains seems that either Loading or Saint will go #1, while Trufflez will be chosen last to close out the draft.

Rumours are speculating that Team #OP has already chosen who they will pick with their first overall come Sunday evening, and that is believed to be SainT.

I would like to thank all of the Captains who answered my questions, and the best of luck to all six teams in the upcoming season!

You can listen to myself, Scoper, Panda and Meh, Sunday at 8pm EST.

Thanks!

Last edited by Forty on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Forty
Forty
Site God
Site God

PSL Awards : 8 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Draft Predictions, Rankings and MORE! Empty Re: Draft Predictions, Rankings and MORE!

Post by LoneWolf Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:26 pm

You forgot a different person at the beginning of the post and at the end of the post, so ill just use the process of elimination to tell you that the four commentators are 40, meh, panda and scoper. YW Very Happy

Last edited by LoneWolf on Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 15 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Draft Predictions, Rankings and MORE! Empty Re: Draft Predictions, Rankings and MORE!

Post by Warcat Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Forty wrote:7actics: Warcat first
WARCAT FOR FIRST PICK!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Warcat
Warcat
Site Postaholic
Site Postaholic

PSL Awards : 10 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forty Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:48 pm

LoneWolf wrote:You forgot a different person at the beginning of the post and at the end of the post, so ill just use the process of elimination to tell you that the four commentators are 40, meh, panda and scoper. YW Very Happy

HAHA...Wow, I didnt even notice...It took a bit to write because I had to get in contact with the captains, so lol....I will fix it Smile
Forty
Forty
Site God
Site God

Back to top Go down

Post by panda Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:06 pm

Nice write up. Smile
panda
panda
Site God
Site God

PSL Awards : 7 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forty Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:36 pm

panda wrote:Nice write up. Smile

Thank you,
I was going to write it Monday/Tuesday, but I had 2 job interviews today, so I did it after them Smile

Just helps to get some talk going on Sunday, and not an Amateur Hour again...oh wait Razz
Forty
Forty
Site God
Site God

Back to top Go down

Post by Forty Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:30 pm

Due to Ghost dropping, and CapsFan coming in as #48, I would place him at #45 behind Killer and Infront of Sandman...
Forty
Forty
Site God
Site God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down