North America Premier Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My thread posts

+9
Forty
Warcat
Dill
LoneWolf
panda
m1tch
Fatal
Church
Amen
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My thread posts Empty My thread posts

Post by Amen Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:08 pm

So are you deleting my posts church? I think it's something people want to hear. What are you going to do next? Continue locking threads, erasing posts, and banning me?

Amen
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PSL Awards : 1 Award (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

My thread posts Empty Re: My thread posts

Post by Amen Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:18 pm

"After reading the rules just to double check... there is no rule/penalty for stalling aka wasting time"
-Church

Remember guys, if it's not a specified rule, you can go ahead and manipulate the "rules" as much as you want! This is what Church and Dill want you guys to do! Very Happy

Amen
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Amen Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:24 pm

and you know what, they aren't even asking for you guys to do it. Their arrogant and cocky heads DEMAND IT from you. I mean come on guys, show them some respect! Laughing

Amen
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Church Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:47 pm

Actually, Meh disguised as Warcat locked the other thread. I deleted the other one since you are trying to turn this into some sort of flame war/rage fest/whatever. Take it up on steam or shut the fuck up about it already.

The End.

edit - meh:

ACTUALLY warcat locked that thread and I just realized that I can edit other people's posts like here! CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME
Church
Church
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Amen Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:59 pm

Well anyways, this has been a very nice and fun discussion. We even got to know each other a bit better. Thank you for playing. Come back soon. Wink

Amen
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatal Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:22 pm

What do people need to hear? I've always had a pretty neutral opinion. Usually friendly to everyone, willing to stick up for what's right. I've stuck up for people I don't even talk to, against my own friends. I've defended some of the most hated people in the league, in some of the rare times they were really innocent. With that being said, I see nothing wrong with what Church did. Like he/others already said...it's just like passing around playing keep away and kdubbing. Both of which you guys have done to us. The defender didn't even try to get the ball from what I remember. It's not that hard to get. Personally, I wouldn't do it myself, but I don't kdub or play keep away either.

Amen, I've never had a problem with you, but tbh you're the one that sounds cocky and arrogant. I would take it personally that you are calling me lucky too, as you called us lucky. However, that wouldn't make much sense. If hitting posts are unlucky, then I'm surely one of the most unlucky people in the league. Smile

Fatal
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 11 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by m1tch Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:27 pm

ill start doing it in pugs then i thought this was always a bannable move
m1tch
m1tch
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 4 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Amen Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:56 pm

Well if I sound cocky and arrogant in this situation, well then it needed to happen to counter his gloating and lack of respect. Bring him back down to earth for a sec. Him stating that his 5-1 or w/e record against us and bragging how good you guys are. Me saying you guys were lucky was to clearly point out that they were 1 goal games and games where UNB didnt dominate us.

Fatal, I apologize if you feel I was calling you lucky, I was just trying to a point across to church.

Good luck to the seasons ahead, hope this league gains more players than it loses.

Amen
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Church Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:27 pm

Lol.. So I am not on Earth now? Your team lost, making us the better team. Your team rage quit in a match. Then raging about the rules which don't even say what I did was illegal. Unsportsmanlike and disrespectful. Your team does that to us, I talk shit to your team. Simple as that.

You were calling UNB lucky to win at all, not just me. Someone is trying to.. as you say.. "justify" them self to fatal..

I think you are just super angry about the loss and can't handle the trash talk. It is a game after all. Gotta calm down. You might pop a vein.
Church
Church
Site Professional
Site Professional

Back to top Go down

Post by panda Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:53 pm

m1tch wrote:ill start doing it in pugs then i thought this was always a bannable move

My thread posts KiyFk

@Amen

Although I didn't see what Church did, nor do I really care much about this, people in matches/pugs waste time all the time. If you hate Church cause he's arrogant/gloating, that's cool. No need to make many threads about something you stated in the first post you made. Or say that a team is lucky 5/6 times.
panda
panda
Site God
Site God

PSL Awards : 7 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Amen Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:59 pm

lol um.. am I raging now or is that u LOL? I'm trying to justify myself to fatal? I'm just explaining that I have nothing against him since I think he's one of the better people in-game and out. He doesnt have an ego like some other people.

I don't think u quite comprehend what I tried to say. Yes you are still on Earth (rly?).Yes we lost, but that doesn't automatically make you guys the better team. You keep saying I keep raging but I'm simply trying to make you get a point. And I dont think you'll ever get it. It's like trying to get a horse to bark.

Pretty sure you started the unsportsmanlike part with that "play."

Amen
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Church Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:08 pm

That's what you don't seem to get.. How is wasting time unsportsmanlike? It is not a pity game were we just let you get the ball and do what you please with it.

Why would I try to get your point when I don't care for it? lol

"Yes we lost, but that doesn't automatically make you guys the better team."

That bold/underlined statement is what makes us the better team. If ING was better, you would have won the finals..
Church
Church
Site Professional
Site Professional

Back to top Go down

Post by Amen Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:17 pm

panda wrote:
m1tch wrote:ill start doing it in pugs then i thought this was always a bannable move

My thread posts KiyFk

@Amen

Although I didn't see what Church did, nor do I really care much about this, people in matches/pugs waste time all the time. If you hate Church cause he's arrogant/gloating, that's cool. No need to make many threads about something you stated in the first post you made. Or say that a team is lucky 5/6 times.

As cool as it is panda, is it a good thing to have your LO being arrogant/gloating? I know this entire thread has been a waste of time for everyone, but if you want the league to ever get back to having a good amount of players old and new, I'm just suggesting that maybe having an arrogant/gloating LO isnt the best way to achieve it. I've played with new players that probably want to join the league which is great, some of them have mentioned that psl players (not gonna mention names) are arrogant making it not fun which is why they don't wanna consider playing (not making this up - played in NG quite a bit - I've tried recruiting). Gonna leave it at that. I am no longer part of this league, you don't even have to listen to this if you don't want to.

As for church, relax, I won't post anymore even if you still do. I'm sure many will appreciate this. You have your opinion, I have mine, which is all fine.

Last edited by Amen on Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Amen
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Church Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:21 pm

You read that wrong. He was stating your reasons for hating me. And if you don't know the whole NG problem, then you haven't been around long enough. Dill got banned from simply asking them to join a tournament for the SSL. So, them not wanting to play in PSL.. has nothing to do with me.

Like you said, opinions. You have one for me and I have one for you. Let's leave it at that.
Church
Church
Site Professional
Site Professional

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolf Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:45 pm

You're all overreacting and being drama queens. Yes I have no say in the rage war but its the truth. I believe this should stop and amen should stop starting it up again for the third time. Have a delightful evening good sir's! flower hehe flower face.
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 15 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dill Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:45 pm

Amen wrote:Him stating that his 5-1 or w/e record against us and bragging how good you guys are.

You're taking what he said entirely out of context. That wasn't him just spouting off bragging - it was a REPLY to when you stated that you have a better team than us, you can beat us, and our victories were based entirely on luck.

Amen wrote:As cool as it is panda, is it a good thing to have your LO being arrogant/gloating? .....I'm just suggesting that maybe having an arrogant/gloating LO isnt the best way to achieve it.

It sounds immensely as if you have a huge personal issue with Church. He has tried MULTIPLE times to calm the storm you keep trying to bring to the forums and has tried MULTIPLE times to let you know what you are doing here is inappropriate and to take your personal issues elsewhere to be resolved in a more private manner. At this point you're not even being constructive anymore with your criticism - just irrelevant personal attacks started by a massive overreaction.

~Dill
Dill
Dill
Site Nerd
Site Nerd

PSL Awards : 9 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Warcat Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:33 pm

I'm just going to stay out of this one, as I really am not fully aware of what happened (which I would advise the rest of you in the same situation to do).

But for the record, Meh didn't disguise as me, I locked the thread. As for this one, if you all want to act like 9 year olds and draw this thing out, go for it. I'm not going out of my way to try and break this up, I'll trust that someone will be the bigger "man" and settle this amongst themselves.

Hell, I'm one of the younger players in this league and one of the biggest trolls/goofs, but really guys I think I could have settled this a hell of a lot more respectfully and maturely than you all.

edit - meh:

HOHOHO OR DID I?
Warcat
Warcat
Site Postaholic
Site Postaholic

PSL Awards : 10 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Church Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:46 pm

It's already been "resolved" on the forums..
Church
Church
Site Professional
Site Professional

Back to top Go down

Post by m1tch Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:55 am

When is next season gonna start btw? not sure u guys can do one with 3 teams
m1tch
m1tch
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 4 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forty Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:17 pm

Just want to let you all know...Dating back to the SSL days, the team I was on has won THREE (3) CHAMPIONSHIPS IN A ROW...

MOTHERFUCKING ALL STAR RIGHT HERE....Pretty sure Im the only one to do so Smile
Forty
Forty
Site God
Site God

PSL Awards : 8 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolf Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:10 pm

Forty wrote:Just want to let you all know...Dating back to the SSL days, the team I was on has won THREE (3) CHAMPIONSHIPS IN A ROW...

MOTHERFUCKING ALL STAR RIGHT HERE....Pretty sure Im the only one to do so Smile

Not to start another rage war inside of a rage war here but... I wish I could get carried instead of having to put my team on my back! I love you
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 15 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Church Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:25 pm

What team is he referring to? No team has done 3 in a row. SvP did S1/S3/S4. S5 didn't even have finals so they don't count. GGA/epic/sf/lz won S2 of SSL / S1 of PSL. Won the regular season of S5.

40 definitely was not on SvP in S3. I know he was on SvP in S5 and got perma banned during a match lol.. But can't remember him being on SvP in S4..
Church
Church
Site Professional
Site Professional

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:53 pm

SSL :
Season 1 - GGA (2nd)
Season 2 - ^90 (2nd)
Season 3 - ^90 (5th)
Season 4 - e / SvP (1st)
Season 5 - SF (1st)

PSL :
Season 1 - SF / LZ (1st)
Season 2 - UNB (1st)

Just sayin.
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

PSL Awards : 36 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by meh Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:32 am

If anybodies curious as to the incident in question watch the demo, and you will realize how pointless arguing over it is...

The reason I didn't even go for the ball (I was the defendurdur) was cuz i paused to say "ummm rules?" cuz I wasn't sure if that was against the rules. It was only in the corner for about 10 seconds though and certainly had no affect on the outcome of the game.

Then as soon as our team rq church started going off with all the typical trash talk which confused the hell outa me cuz I thought it was pretty lame that there would be any trash talk at all after a final as abysmal as that. I mean rlly did anybody watch the xsl final? There was over 80 fcking ppl in their stv and it went into like 10 min. of intense back and forth overtime after an amazing comeback. NOW THATS HOW PLAYOFFS ARE DONE, not a bunch of whiny bullshit "Im better than you get over it" type shit after an embarrassing display of shitty play, attitude, and competition on both ends.

Needless to say I thought church was pretty immature after that match (myself included but you don't see them complaining about me) and I didn't see much out of Amen. Not to the extent though that I would give a shit for more than an hour though. But after how much amen has dragged this out, sry amen but ur now the immature one (ur still my sexy tree tho).

BUT dun rq the league cuz of something like this, take a step back and realize how dumb and insignificant an E-Arguement is. There's always guna be trashtalk online like it or not, my only issue is that for me it seemingly came outa nowhere and in a situation that imo didn't warrant it. Imean trashtalking after those finals is like trashtalking after your 10th grade gym team wins a game of dodgeball while your douchebag parents cheer you on and tell you your the best. POINT IS that rq'ing only makes you look bad, just let it go and keep ur grudges to urself or in private behind their back pm's like everybody else in the league. Besides we're srsly running out of ppl who make timely sarcastic comments during pugs... we needz u What a Face

MY 2 CENTS (1.7 cents in canada)

meh
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Warcat Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:40 am

meh wrote:There was over 80 fcking ppl in their stv
That's like more than our entire league >.>

edit - meh:

k so this is how Im guna respond to posts now cuz it's epic. Ya me and candy sat in there and watched it. Not guna lie there league makes ours look like the minors. Sure their players generally don't have the same level of "skill" that some of our better players have, but they have much better team play.

There is very little bullshit "1 man army" wall battling in their league, just simple passing, a ton of drops to their defensive players, and alot of player movement. Overall they play as a team and use alot of strategy as opposed to the mostly cherry pick, dump, and shoot style of the psl. I personally prefer their style as you can tell by how biased this post sounds, but in all honesty ours is probably more effective in this game.
Warcat
Warcat
Site Postaholic
Site Postaholic

PSL Awards : 10 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next