hello

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

hello - Page 2 Empty Re: hello

Post by scop3r on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:59 pm

Here's how i see it. There are people in this league who pay money for a server so that we can play soccer (pugs or matches or just for fun). You don't pay for the server. Since they pay for the server, they actually have the right to ban you if they want.

You can buy your own server and get people to pug in there if you want. Then you can ban everybody you want.

All in all.... You bring nothing to the table, and you are worse than useless to this league.

scop3r
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 3 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dill on Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:21 am

beerhelmet wrote:You aren't even reading anything in the thread anyway, Dill, right? Wink

True...but if I were hypothetically skimming it, it might appear as if the decision to ban/unban Furtif is 100% to keep him banned. I don't see the point in this staying open for discussion besides maybe giving Furtif a false hope that he still has a chance....hypothetically.

Spoiler:
tl;dr: tl;dr

~Dill
Dill
Dill
Site Nerd
Site Nerd

PSL Awards : 9 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Warcat on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:43 am

Furtif wrote:I dont understand what that mean warcat, sorry
/facepalm

Did you bother to read the explanation I gave you?...
Warcat
Warcat
Site Postaholic
Site Postaholic

PSL Awards : 10 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Furtif on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:05 pm

oya i read it, i understand
Furtif
Furtif
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Award (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by m1tch on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:39 pm

thanks for sharing
m1tch
m1tch
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 4 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forty on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:21 pm

Forty wrote:hello - Page 2 10578461
Forty
Forty
Site God
Site God

PSL Awards : 8 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael V on Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:03 pm

I vote for furtif to be unbanned
Michael V
Michael V
Site God
Site God

https://www.youtube.com/user/mikey9890

Back to top Go down

Post by Pride on Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Furtif should be unbanned... too many inactives

Pride
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 7 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by KansasCity on Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:45 pm

Motion to ban all the people that talked to him in another soccer server and are fucking idiots and posted in this thread.
KansasCity
KansasCity
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 11 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackJesus on Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:50 pm

i vote unban,due to the fact i hated you at start now your my son furtits. you changed alot more now not rude/annoying so thanks for changing .. love your father

BlackJesus
Site Regular
Site Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael V on Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:54 pm

KansasCity wrote:Motion to ban all the people that talked to him in another soccer server and are fucking idiots and posted in this thread.

tbh i always wanted him to be unbaned i never posted it. Ive been playing with him with in other soccer servers like ng and his own server, and hes perfectly fine. He definitely has changed, ive never seen him so calm and hes fun to play with, unlike previous times.
Michael V
Michael V
Site God
Site God

https://www.youtube.com/user/mikey9890

Back to top Go down

Post by KansasCity on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:41 pm

Michael V wrote:
KansasCity wrote:Motion to ban all the people that talked to him in another soccer server and are fucking idiots and posted in this thread.

tbh i always wanted him to be unbaned i never posted it. Ive been playing with him with in other soccer servers like ng and his own server, and hes perfectly fine. He definitely has changed, ive never seen him so calm and hes fun to play with, unlike previous times.

The problem is, at this point it really doesn't matter if he has changed or not. He refused to accept his ban in the first place and has used several other accounts and IP's to get into the league. Due to that I doubt he gets unbanned. The longest someone has been banned in the league is around 1 month. If he had just accepted he was a fuck up he would have been unbanned fairly quickly. He has been talked to several times on steam and has been told to stop creating accounts or using other peoples accounts to gain access to the league. Only 4-5 people in the league fully know what he has done and has said he would do. This is really not a public matter to discuss as the public community doesn't know half of the story. He was just in the PSL about 2 weeks ago under a different account again. IMO he can change his attitude all he wants but until he starts obeying the rules and guidelines put in place for his return it is of no use for him to beg people to post or for people to post about him.
KansasCity
KansasCity
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 11 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:29 am

I have been in this league and SSL since day 1 and I can honestly say, we would've been better off shortening how many players we had if it meant keeping out the major assholes. What people apparently don't understand is that these assholes, although they give us +1 member today, will easily deter multiple future members from playing in the league. Can you imagine if half the new people didn't RQ? Atleast +20 members.

I'm not saying Furtif is the only asshole, as most of us are sometimes (including myself), but it has to stop or we will never grow.

As far as this posting to be unbanned thing goes, where were you guys when he first got banned? I mean, I know he asked everyone in that steam group to come post so its not like you guys are truly caring enough to take the initiative to get him unbanned. You guys should also remember how desperate he is to get back in the league.. he will suck anyone's dick and say anything to make himself look like an angel as long as it improves his chances of getting back in.

P.S. No I am not saying this is the only reason the league is not growing, but it definitely is a main one.
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

PSL Awards : 36 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: