Trolling hard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trolling hard

Post by Bazooka Joe on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:06 pm

This league is full of retards... that is all

Bazooka Joe
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 10 Awards (Click to view)
Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolling hard

Post by Spiffy on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:08 pm

Spero: maybe i find being called a jew offensive but the jew in the server finds it racist?
Spero: because you call me a jew, based on what your preception of what a jew is, and a jew can be classified as a group of people, a community
Bugen: it can't be racist because being jewish is an option
Spero: which that individual may be asscioated with
Spero: not unless your born into it
Spero: how much of an option is it then?
Bugen: it is still an option
Spero: if thats all you know how is it an option
Bugen: you can change your allegiance or religion
Bugen: any time you want
Bugen: you can't change your race
Spero: how do you know that?
Spero: are you jewish?
Bugen: spero
Spero: were you raised a jew?
Spero: everyone is different

Spiffy
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PSL Awards : 7 Awards (Click to view)
Posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolling hard

Post by Spero on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:14 pm

Bugen: Words are used to give definition to what you are thinking, if you believe nigger to be a racist word, then you must also believe the following words can also be equally racist/extremely disparaging or offensive: Jew, Irish, Asian, American, Spanish, French, Indian, Hawaiian, Brown, White, Black, Cavemen... I could go on...
Bugen: you killed your point with this
Bugen: none of those words are derogatory towards a race
Spero: they could be
Bugen: no
Spero: yes
Bugen: they can't be
Spero: yes they can
Bugen: wow
Spero: listen
Spero: its not dergtory to a race
Spero: but to a person
Spero: thats the point i was coming accross
Bugen: which is why it isn'
Bugen: racist
Spero: what?
Bugen: if someone called guru an idiot jew
Bugen: it's ofviously offensive
Bugen: not racist
Spero: lol
Spero: what are you saying about the jewish community
Spero: think about it
Spero: maybe you may not see it
Spero: but i do
Bugen: the jewish community is not a race
Spero: did i say it was ?
Spero: define a race
Spero: can you?
Bugen: a race?
Bugen: a physicially differentiated group of people?
Spero: how are they physically different
Bugen: race have different physical traits
Spero: is that science?
Bugen: such a skull shape, skin color
Bugen: yes it is
Spero: what evidence do you have that says asains are smarter than whites?
Bugen: wtf are you talking about?
Spero: what evidence says that the strongest race is lets say russian
Bugen: I never said they are?
Spero: your saying they are different
Bugen: I never said one race is superior to another
Spero: you said physical differences
Bugen: YES
Bugen: PHYSICAL
Bugen: NOT PHYSICAL SUPERIORITIES
Bugen: DIFFERENCES
Spero: ok
Spero: so what are you saying
Spero: trying to say
Spero: that people the only difference in a persons race is how they look?
Bugen: wow
Bugen: I don't know why you are choosing to go off topic from your own topic but I will answer
Bugen: no
Spero: every face on the planet when you look close enough is different
Bugen: omg
Spero: every track of viens that covers your body is a different roadmap
Bugen: spero, go take an anthropology class
Bugen: and get back to me
Spero: everyone is an individual and everyone has a subjective view on life
Spero: for you to categorize someone by race could be offensive
Bugen: only because they are misinformed on what race is really chracterizing
Spero: you can try to argue this, but you can only argue your subjective view
Bugen: race is a difference in physical traits it's a fact
Bugen: if you want to talk about cultures then fine
Spero: what proof do you have
Bugen: proof?
Spero: show me
Bugen: its the fucking definition kid
Bugen: go learn yourself
Spero: lol
Spero: what traits
Spero: give me an example
Bugen: do you know what causes skin to be darker?
Spero: im a medic
Spero: i would hope i do
Bugen: then answer please
Spero: melonin
Spero: pigment
Bugen: which is a physical thing
Bugen: right?
Spero: your point being
Bugen: a physical difference
Spero: and your point is...
Spero: think about this
Bugen: my point is you don't really know what racism means, you think it means
Spero: no
Spero: see you believe racism is somthing that you have equated it to be over the course of your life, and though your thoughts and experiences
Spero: but that doesnt make it neccessarly give it the same definition to me
Spero: or my neighbor
Spero: basicly juding someone on physical traits
Spero: is racsim
Spero: calling you a jew instead of calling you bugen could be taken as being racist unless you want to be called a jew
Bugen: umm no, I know that racism is a discrimination against a person or persons based on their race, in which racial groups are different groups of people which slight genetic differences
Bugen: it's tje definition
Bugen: and you can't deny it
Spero: i cant deny a definition?
Spero: who gave that definition
Bugen: calling someone a jew is offensive, but not racist
Bugen: I don't have time for this
Bugen: so
Spero: how is it not
Bugen: I want you to go find the definition of these things
Spero: of what things?
Spero: maybe i find being called a jew offensive but the jew in the server finds it racist?
Spero: because you call me a jew, based on what your preception of what a jew is, and a jew can be classified as a group of people, a community
Bugen: it can't be racist because being jewish is an option
Spero: which that individual may be asscioated with
Spero: not unless your born into it
Spero: how much of an option is it then?
Bugen: it is still an option
Spero: if thats all you know how is it an option
Bugen: you can change your allegiance or religion
Bugen: any time you want
Bugen: you can't change your race
Spero: how do you know that?
Spero: are you jewish?
Bugen: spero
Spero: were you raised a jew?
Spero: everyone is different
Spero: just because you dont see it, or it doesnt offend you
Spero: doesnt make it not hurt to some people
Spero: honestly
Spero: all im trying to do is say we are all individuals, so dont throw scapegoats at people, because it could be taken in many different ways
Spero: if somthing if taken a racial slur, its not up to you to decide that
Spero: its up to the individual
Spero: and anything other than judging the person for who he is, not his backround, or by a race or whatever is in my opinon offensive/racist/whatever
Spero: its not right
Spero: period
Spero: so to throw a fit and say nigger is a bad word, well it may be, but at the same time its not the only bad word in the book, and to limit what you can say isnt right
Spero: yeah i dont know if your even there anymore








post the whole convo

Spero
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 8 Awards (Click to view)
Posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolling hard

Post by Spiffy on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:14 pm

I had closed it but thanks for doing it for me!

Spiffy
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PSL Awards : 7 Awards (Click to view)
Posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolling hard

Post by Forty on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:18 pm

When I read (from Bugen): "Being Jewish is an option" I gave up....Thats the dumbest statement I've ever heard....Youre born into a Jewish family, how is it an option? Being apart of the religion Judaism is an option, but if you want to know your family and are Jewish you should definitely be apart of it..

Anywho...yeah
avatar
Forty
Site God
Site God

PSL Awards : 8 Awards (Click to view)
Posts : 464

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolling hard

Post by Stinger on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:19 pm

What is this even trying to accomplish lol NOTHING U SAY? Atleast its in the right forum then.
avatar
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

PSL Awards : 36 Awards (Click to view)
Posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolling hard

Post by Dill on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:20 pm

Spiffy wrote:Bugen: you can change your allegiance or religion
Bugen: any time you want
Bugen: you can't change your race
Spero: how do you know that?
Spero: are you jewish?

Bugen: spero
Spero: were you raised a jew?





avatar
Dill
Site Nerd
Site Nerd

PSL Awards : 9 Awards (Click to view)
Posts : 747

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolling hard

Post by Bazooka Joe on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:26 pm

Yeah way too long anyways i just meant that people always seem to take something and distort it or take something and come out with long and dumb solutions... but yeah i dont get what ur getting at either spero

Bazooka Joe
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 10 Awards (Click to view)
Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolling hard

Post by beerhelmet on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:04 pm

FYI, by definition, referring to someone via a derogatory, or stereotypical word/phrase can be considered PREJUDICE. Furthermore, if the word has a particular reference to one's race, may it be considered RACISM. While it is true that certain words may only reference one particular thing, it's cultural definition is what is used to determine it's particular nature. If a community feels a word is derogatory, then within said community it is derogatory.

BUT

It doesn't matter, to me, if a word is derogatory, or not. If someone in the community is legitimately offended by it and has asked politely that you not use it, you should be courteous enough as another member of this community to abide by it as much as possible. It is respectful and polite to approach things in this manner and I see no reason not to. If you use such words accidentally, then as part of this courtesy, please apologize. While words can not be unsaid, if you genuinely do not mean harm by saying such words and make an effort not to offend others, people will recognize that and appreciate it.
avatar
beerhelmet
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 4 Awards (Click to view)
Posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolling hard

Post by panda on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Forty wrote:...how is it an option? Being apart of the religion Judaism is an option, but if you want to know your family and are Jewish you should definitely be apart of it..

Pointed out some key words for you.

_________________

avatar
panda
Site God
Site God

PSL Awards : 7 Awards (Click to view)
Posts : 580

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolling hard

Post by Spero on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:12 pm

beerhelmet wrote:FYI, by definition, referring to someone via a derogatory, or stereotypical word/phrase can be considered PREJUDICE. Furthermore, if the word has a particular reference to one's race, may it be considered RACISM. While it is true that certain words may only reference one particular thing, it's cultural definition is what is used to determine it's particular nature. If a community feels a word is derogatory, then within said community it is derogatory.

BUT

It doesn't matter, to me, if a word is derogatory, or not. If someone in the community is legitimately offended by it and has asked politely that you not use it, you should be courteous enough as another member of this community to abide by it as much as possible. It is respectful and polite to approach things in this manner and I see no reason not to. If you use such words accidentally, then as part of this courtesy, please apologize. While words can not be unsaid, if you genuinely do not mean harm by saying such words and make an effort not to offend others, people will recognize that and appreciate it.



Well put kro, exactly what i was trying to get across

Spero
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 8 Awards (Click to view)
Posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolling hard

Post by GhosT on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:23 pm

Forty wrote:When I read (from Bugen): "Being Jewish is an option" I gave up....Thats the dumbest statement I've ever heard....Youre born into a Jewish family, how is it an option? Being apart of the religion Judaism is an option, but if you want to know your family and are Jewish you should definitely be apart of it..

Anywho...yeah

avatar
GhosT
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : N/A
Posts : 226

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolling hard

Post by Bazooka Joe on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:26 am

Yeah you basically nailed it kro...but apparently thats just asking way too much from our community.

Bazooka Joe
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 10 Awards (Click to view)
Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolling hard

Post by Warcat on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:53 am

To be fair if a child is born into a Orthodox Jewish family they are almost required to be Jewish themselves. If they are not raised a Jew they will be shunned out of their entire Jewish community along with their parents and the rest of their family. That said not many Orthodox Jewish communities exist in the US and Canada but still something to think about.
avatar
Warcat
Site Postaholic
Site Postaholic

PSL Awards : 10 Awards (Click to view)
Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolling hard

Post by Spiffy on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:56 am

Warcat wrote:To be fair if a child is born into a Orthodox Jewish family they are almost required to be Jewish themselves. If they are not raised a Jew they will be shunned out of their entire Jewish community along with their parents and the rest of their family. That said not many Orthodox Jewish communities exist in the US and Canada but still something to think about.


This may be true, but it still doesn't change the fact that it is a religion, not a race. If they didn't like it they could still CHOOSE to leave it behind.

I agree with you 100% kro. If someone feels offended by something, it should be stopped. I was merely dumbfounded by Speros obvious misconceptions.

Spiffy
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PSL Awards : 7 Awards (Click to view)
Posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolling hard

Post by Forty on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:10 am

Warcat wrote:To be fair if a child is born into a Orthodox Jewish family they are almost required to be Jewish themselves. If they are not raised a Jew they will be shunned out of their entire Jewish community along with their parents and the rest of their family. That said not many Orthodox Jewish communities exist in the US and Canada but still something to think about.


Which is what Im referring to with my post, yet people fail to understand....Guess I should've made it more clear..

But also, kitty, most Jewish families, Orthodox or not, are the same way...Not trying to be a dick but it's sort of like being gay in some religions, you're shunned out because of your choice..
avatar
Forty
Site God
Site God

PSL Awards : 8 Awards (Click to view)
Posts : 464

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolling hard

Post by Bazooka Joe on Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:16 pm

Jesus i understand that point but god damn it... it doesnt pertain to the issue fuck me... again people making shit complicatwd with stupid bullshit

Bazooka Joe
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 10 Awards (Click to view)
Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolling hard

Post by Spero on Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:57 pm

Spiffy wrote:
Warcat wrote:To be fair if a child is born into a Orthodox Jewish family they are almost required to be Jewish themselves. If they are not raised a Jew they will be shunned out of their entire Jewish community along with their parents and the rest of their family. That said not many Orthodox Jewish communities exist in the US and Canada but still something to think about.


This may be true, but it still doesn't change the fact that it is a religion, not a race. If they didn't like it they could still CHOOSE to leave it behind.

I agree with you 100% kro. If someone feels offended by something, it should be stopped. I was merely dumbfounded by Speros obvious misconceptions.

My "misconception" was somthing taken out of context, i was typing the same time bugen was, thats why i posted the whole thing.

Spero
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 8 Awards (Click to view)
Posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolling hard

Post by m1tch on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:49 pm

Why the fuck are u guys talking abouy religion just play the game
avatar
m1tch
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 4 Awards (Click to view)
Posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolling hard

Post by Bazooka Joe on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:52 pm

Lol

Bazooka Joe
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 10 Awards (Click to view)
Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolling hard

Post by Quick on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Race has a choice too... Look at michael jackson... That was a white mother fucker after he was done.

Quick
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 2 Awards (Click to view)
Posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolling hard

Post by Spock on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Quick wrote:Race has a choice too... Look at michael jackson... That was a white mother fucker after he was done.

done with what?

his vitiligo?
avatar
Spock
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 5 Awards (Click to view)
Posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolling hard

Post by Quick on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:31 pm

His bleaching

Quick
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 2 Awards (Click to view)
Posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolling hard

Post by Warcat on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:55 pm

Because the leopard spots would have looked much better.
avatar
Warcat
Site Postaholic
Site Postaholic

PSL Awards : 10 Awards (Click to view)
Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolling hard

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum