North America Premier Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captains of Season 7! - Arch Availability

Go down

Captains of Season 7! - Arch Availability Empty Captains of Season 7! - Arch Availability

Post by Archvile Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:14 pm

Just wanted to make sure all of the captains know that my availability is not very good for this season. I will very likely be away from my desktop (gaming) computer every tuesday-thursday, due to work, for the whole season and beyond. I should be free Friday night through Monday night. However, at 24 years old, I finally have "friends" to hang out with, so I may be oot and aboot if it gets to be later in the night on those days as well...

So, I would recommend not spending a lot of $ on me in the draft (in case you are stupid and thought that would be a good idea in the first place).

kthnxbai
Archvile
Archvile
Site Regular
Site Regular

PSL Awards : 3 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Captains of Season 7! - Arch Availability Empty Re: Captains of Season 7! - Arch Availability

Post by Archvile Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:39 pm

Update

So, I'll basically be gone every Monday-Thursday night and I still can't promise anything on weekends. Honestly, if there is anyone on the waiting list, you might as well just take me out and put them in because my availability is so awful. If not, then captains, do not waste money on me as I will have VERY little impact
Archvile
Archvile
Site Regular
Site Regular

PSL Awards : 3 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down