North America Premier Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

csl european league

3 posters

Go down

csl european league Empty csl european league

Post by Steerner Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:51 am

Hey guys, this post is dedicated to the continental csl soccer league, we are the European league and I would like to have contact with other leagues and possibly play some friendly match. My steam id is "Strown" you can add me to speak in case you fancy. Thanks

Steerner
Site Guinea Pig
Site Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

csl european league Empty Re: csl european league

Post by Furtif Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:28 pm

Steerner wrote:Hey guys, this post is dedicated to the continental csl soccer league, we are the European league and I would like to have contact with other leagues and possibly play some friendly match. My steam id is "Strown" you can add me to speak in case you fancy. Thanks
csl european league Lol_white_people
Furtif
Furtif
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Award (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Labarr Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:06 am

Steerner wrote:Hey guys, this post is dedicated to the continental csl soccer league, we are the European league and I would like to have contact with other leagues and possibly play some friendly match. My steam id is "Strown" you can add me to speak in case you fancy. Thanks
Please ignore anything furtif says lol

Anyways, It would be awsome to play some matches vs some of your teams, but I know for me, I cannot play with a ping like 130 Razz
Labarr
Labarr
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down