North America Premier Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna Fuke Dukem Norever? Now you can!

2 posters

Go down

Wanna Fuke Dukem Norever? Now you can! Empty Wanna Fuke Dukem Norever? Now you can!

Post by loading Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:18 am

Can you believe it? Duke Nukem Forever is real again and will be an actual, finished product sometime in 2011. Yes, you may still be skeptical, but the game is now in the hands of Gearbox Software, the makers of Borderlands.

Before the game will ship, Gearbox will produce a demo to give everyone a taste of the modern age Duke – but it won't be available to everyone right away. If you love Duke Nukem, hopefully you'll love Borderlands too. 2K Games and Gearbox Software are trying to give Borderlands one last push with a game of the year edition that'll also grant its owners early access to the Duke Nukem Forever demo.

Borderlands Game of the Year edition will be available beginning October 12 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 for $59.99, and for PC for $49.99. this package will come complete with all the Borderlands DLC catalog thus far, which includes The Zombie Island or Dr. Ned, Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot, The Secret Armory of General Knoxx, and Claptrap's New Robot Revolution (regularly $10 each).

The real seller could be the free membership certificate for the Duke Nukem Forever First Access Club. This certificate entitles owners who register their unique key to "a wealth of goodies," including the earliest possible admittance to the Duke Nukem Forever playable demo.

Personally I got Boarderlands on PS3. Unfortunately PSN sucks hard. So I'll probably be getting this since I've never played any of the expansions (because the ending of BL I was like "FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU")

Anyways, Source
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PSL Awards : 5 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Wanna Fuke Dukem Norever? Now you can! Empty Re: Wanna Fuke Dukem Norever? Now you can!

Post by Stoicblitzer Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:17 am

The expansions are meh.

Stoicblitzer
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : N/A

Back to top Go down

Wanna Fuke Dukem Norever? Now you can! Empty Re: Wanna Fuke Dukem Norever? Now you can!

Post by loading Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:31 pm

Stoicblitzer wrote:The expansions are meh.

Well now I just lost my boner. At least I'll snag a DNF demo in the process. afro
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PSL Awards : 5 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum