North America Premier Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So i heard people like banning for stupid reasons

+4
meh
Amen
Stinger
CR7
8 posters

Go down

So i heard people like banning for stupid reasons Empty So i heard people like banning for stupid reasons

Post by CR7 Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:11 am

So yeah i dont understand why you ban me for sucking at g i even warned the team right after he assigned me to that position that i am not feeling g tonight which means i will tend to do bad.. i actually wasnt trying to intentionally fug.. I was just tired and half asleep..i havent slept for 2 days straight so i dont undertstand why just because i had a bad reputation in the past you start looking for ways to get back at me stinger... maybe because i deleted you off my friends list? Or maybe because we beat you guys the pug before that? I dont know... I didnt think you can get banned for playing bad at a certain position... I dont know why you hold grudges on people and then get back at them by banning them its just a game and shit happens sometimes....Not trying to be a dick its just not right to ban someone for something so terribly stupid like that...If you havent noticed i have been quite these last few weeks and i barely even type or use my mic.. i do type sometimes but not often...its probably my past reputation....idk but its just funny how people hold grudges on others in a game... How long is the ban anyway I don't know why i made a post about this ... i guess im just lacking sleep and tired of getting shat on by people from the psl...i thought the psl was a friendly community...idk but people seem to be jerks sometimes i mean i know i tend to rage sometimes but who doesnt? i can name so many people who rage in the psl...tbh i dont even rage anymore like i used to i changed my attitude and some people have noticed and others dont take the time to notice...but thats not the issue. This is probably gonna make people hate me even more but honestly i dont care anymore im tired of getting treated like a piece of dirt. Sad
CR7
CR7
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PSL Awards : 1 Award (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

So i heard people like banning for stupid reasons Empty Re: So i heard people like banning for stupid reasons

Post by Stinger Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:56 am

You have earned being treated like shit IMO. However, I do not treat you like that. If I truly had a grudge against you I would have voted to keep you banned, rather then initiated your unbanning. I had multiple offenses in SSL, but I worked my way back and used my 2nd chances wisely. Just a little FYI, I got kicked off LO the 2nd day I was first elected for it, then pretty much begged for a 2nd chance and I think Ive done pretty good with it. I learned my lesson and cleaned up my act, so I believe others can too (considering its just a game so it is not hard). I have even said to people that the ban changed you in a positive way, the only reason I refuse to have you on my friends list is because you have deleted me 5+ times, rage at me if I do not pick you as captain, and have admitted that you only want me on your friends list to be invited for pugs.

As far as this ban goes, you rightfully earned it. You mention nowhere in your post that you were going afk, fooling around in your net, and not trying to win the pug (or at least it seemed to be). And regardless of ALL of that, which would make the ban worthy in any server, it didn't even occur in a PSL server, meaning the PSL had nothing to do with it. I had permission from Meh to ban you, all I did was act on it and pick the time to ban you for (I believe it was 1 or 2 days).

Use your 2nd chance wisely and you can gain back respect in this league. End of story.
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

PSL Awards : 36 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

So i heard people like banning for stupid reasons Empty Re: So i heard people like banning for stupid reasons

Post by Amen Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:50 am

on another note... merry christmas! santa

Amen
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by meh Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:01 pm

I was rather pissed that night because there was no way in hell that should have turned into a fug, but somehow people were shooting from past half and scoring on you every time...

You were on the end of my nerve because of the shit you talked to me last time you scrugged against me so I am not helping you out here. Just wait out the ban and go from there.

meh
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Amen Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:15 pm

Maybe go sleep instead of playing soccer? Just a suggestion since you were tired and all and couldn't block shots from half.

Amen
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:07 pm

LOL we are friendly. But when "dumb people" lack of a better term, join and just get everyone frustrated with their bs, ur gunna get "shat on" as you would say
Cosmo
Cosmo
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Warcat Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Just out of curiosity, why haven't you slept for two days straight? And yeah...
Amen wrote:Maybe go sleep instead of playing soccer? Just a suggestion since you were tired and all and couldn't block shots from half.
Warcat
Warcat
Site Postaholic
Site Postaholic

PSL Awards : 10 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Souperior Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Too much WoW!!!! ^^^^
Souperior
Souperior
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 3 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Amen Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:47 pm

as a repeat offender, i say we ban him for the rest of the season and the first round of the playoffs lol jk

Amen
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:37 pm

as a fag, i say we do it wa
Cosmo
Cosmo
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by CR7 Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:16 am

meh wrote:I was rather pissed that night because there was no way in hell that should have turned into a fug, but somehow people were shooting from past half and scoring on you every time...

You were on the end of my nerve because of the shit you talked to me last time you scrugged against me so I am not helping you out here. Just wait out the ban and go from there.

Meh i dunno why you say i was talking shit when all i said the whole pug was "why would you ban dice for that.. just take the defeat" which i said after you banned dice right after we beat you guys... he was being annoying yes but you were just mad that we beat you guys in that scrug because you know how he is...he annoys the fuck outta everyone why do you think i kicked him off the team...just admit you were mad about the defeat and that he was rubbing it in.
CR7
CR7
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:11 am

Deal with your own personal issues in private messages if need be. There is no reason for the whole PSL to see you guys argue back and fourth.
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

Back to top Go down

Post by m1tch Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:30 pm

I like seeing this arguement tho D:
m1tch
m1tch
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 4 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:36 pm

3 way PM then / steam group chat then Very Happy

Topic locked.
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down