North America Premier Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playoff Round 1 - Fn' vs. CnQr

+5
Warcat
Stinger
Ibracadabra
LoneWolf
Pride
9 posters

Go down

Playoff Round 1 - Fn' vs. CnQr Empty Playoff Round 1 - Fn' vs. CnQr

Post by Pride Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:32 pm

Apparently some people can't wait 1 minute so we can actually get a proper 6v6 match going.. since they care about their wins too much. I also love how some admins can bend the rules a little in their own discretion but when it comes to affecting other people, they are indifferent. Rules are there so people can have fun without disturbances. Rules are NOT there to eliminate "fun". The Fifa's Law of the Game is purposely paperback and not hardcover... because rules are meant to be flexible.

In all seriousness, good luck with another season. I'll play till the end of the season with my fullest potential because I don't want to let my teammates down (As BJoe pointed out). However, once it is over you will never see me in a pug again. Some will cry in joy, some may not, but in reality, psl just lost "ANOTHER" active member.

PS: EPIC NERD RAGE. (INSERT DUMB TROLL COMMENTS BELOW)

Pride
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 7 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Playoff Round 1 - Fn' vs. CnQr Empty Re: Playoff Round 1 - Fn' vs. CnQr

Post by LoneWolf Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:37 pm

Insert some gay bitchy paragraphs above... owait it's already there. SHAZAM
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 15 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibracadabra Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:39 pm

scratch
Ibracadabra
Ibracadabra
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PSL Awards : 5 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:10 am

I don't see how this is anyones fault except FN's, especially the leaders of FN. Having 10 minutes to load CSS and join a server is plenty of time. I have done some asking around and apparently some FN members didn't even know they had a match. That sounds like a communication issue between the leaders and their players to me.

As far as the "we had enough 1 minute after the forfiet time", it seems fair to me. If we say, "Okay, if you get 5/6 1 minute after the forfiet time, you can still play" then what if your 2 minutes behind? Basically there has to be a cut off eventually, and 10 minutes if more then enough time for ANY player to load CSS and get in the server.

As I said to some CnQr members in vent, it would ultimately be up to them if they wanna replay this game - but they would be completely inside their rights to force the forfiet.

P.S. I know forfieting is gay, especially in the playoffs, but its hardly a reason to quit the league - especially when it was nobodies fault but your own. Lesson learned, move on and play tbh.
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

PSL Awards : 36 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Warcat Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:14 pm

To be honest, I waited about 10 minutes after the 10 minutes were up to see if you guys could even get 6. You had 5 at one point but Arctic left about a minute after saying he would rather just forfeit than play with 5. Either way, if you guy did play with 5, be realistic it's not like you had much of a chance anyway. Not making a stab at you, but I don't think anyone has even came close to winning a 5v6 game.

I hardly see how I am bending the rules, seeing how your post is obviously aimed at me directly seeing how I was the only admin even present at the time. I was actually probably one of the last CnQr players to leave as I was waiting to see if you guys could actually get 6, KC left because he was pissing through his ass, Weef left because he wanted to continue playing MW3 (don't blame him Razz) and everyone else left because they assumed there wasn't going to be a match.

I really don't know what to say at this point, I was fully prepared to agree with your suggestion to have a reschedule, I was just piled with homework last night so I couldn't really talk to anyone. This thread is kind of making me reconsider that. If you were to even talk to me last night about this, and had a level headed discussion you probably would have easily gotten a reschedule, instead you came on the forum and decided to do this.
Warcat
Warcat
Site Postaholic
Site Postaholic

PSL Awards : 10 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Church Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:33 pm

SvP tied a team in s1 or s3 when it was 4v6. We told banksie's friend to join and just go afk since his friend was doing something else and did not know how to play. We only tied because hatchet harry was getting RAPED by someone.
Church
Church
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Warcat Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:57 pm

Church wrote:SvP tied a team in s1 or s3 when it was 4v6. We told banksie's friend to join and just go afk since his friend was doing something else and did not know how to play. We only tied because hatchet harry was getting RAPED by someone.
This was probably like LFS, so I don't think that counts (unless it was in season 1).
Warcat
Warcat
Site Postaholic
Site Postaholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Pride Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:29 pm

Warcat wrote:To be honest, I waited about 10 minutes after the 10 minutes were up to see if you guys could even get 6. You had 5 at one point but Arctic left about a minute after saying he would rather just forfeit than play with 5. Either way, if you guy did play with 5, be realistic it's not like you had much of a chance anyway. Not making a stab at you, but I don't think anyone has even came close to winning a 5v6 game.

I hardly see how I am bending the rules, seeing how your post is obviously aimed at me directly seeing how I was the only admin even present at the time. I was actually probably one of the last CnQr players to leave as I was waiting to see if you guys could actually get 6, KC left because he was pissing through his ass, Weef left because he wanted to continue playing MW3 (don't blame him Razz) and everyone else left because they assumed there wasn't going to be a match.

I really don't know what to say at this point, I was fully prepared to agree with your suggestion to have a reschedule, I was just piled with homework last night so I couldn't really talk to anyone. This thread is kind of making me reconsider that. If you were to even talk to me last night about this, and had a level headed discussion you probably would have easily gotten a reschedule, instead you came on the forum and decided to do this.

actually we did have 7 online.. fatal ice steve arc premade(he was msging me once arctic left and i even told you this. apparently ignorance and short term memory correlates.) me owen(blind and deaf but still we would have still had 6). it doesnt take long to reboot css. OH NOO 1 MINUTE OF MY TIME. OH MY GOD! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!

#2 please stop playing the victim card. i stayed 5 minutes after the forfiet and you didn't say shit to me. one analogy is that theres a dying person on the ground and u are standing next to him and the next day he dies and his mom says why you didnt help him. you just say HE DIDNT ASK ME TO HELP! can i get some common sense with that milk? herp derp. and is there really a point in staying 10 minutes after instead of msging, especially when ur busy?? you couldn't have said ok ill wait for ur 6 or ill reschedule when i was asking for it in css?? pointless argument is pointless. as tyrone would have said.. maaaan uuu sound duuum.

#3 did i blame you for anything? ask stinger or kc. i said im quitting because of the fags in psl. the only person i named was lone. seeing how hypocritical this post is... im calling you a fag now.

#4 HELLO?? KRO YOU THERE?? ARE U INVISIBLE IN THE PSL SERVER?? yeah im pretty sure i saw him too

#5 and as far as me quitting psl has nothing to do with us forfeiting. its just that this forfeit served as a catalyst to realize how full of shit some people are. you can have ur s3 victory of pure forfiets. im sure that golden trophy will look nice in ur room. and for the last time... im quitting because of all you fake faggots who just suck up to stinger everytime. props to meh who found this out way before me.
PS: nice try study

Pride
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Church Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:31 pm

Warcat wrote:
Church wrote:SvP tied a team in s1 or s3 when it was 4v6. We told banksie's friend to join and just go afk since his friend was doing something else and did not know how to play. We only tied because hatchet harry was getting RAPED by someone.
This was probably like LFS, so I don't think that counts (unless it was in season 1).

HEY! It counts. I was just saying that it COULD be done, but it is highly unlikely of a win.
Church
Church
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Pride Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:31 pm

oh yes. i already accepted the fact that it was my fault for the forfeit. but thats not the reason why im quitting.

Pride
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Warcat Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:38 pm

Why would you think that I would come messaging you to see if you wanted to reschedule. I obvious was content with a forfeit win, but had 100% intent to reschedule if asked to. I was never asked, so just assumed you also accepted it as a forfeit since you pursued no further action (so I thought...). You may have had 7 online, but at no point (well whilst I was in the server which was until 8:20) did you even have 6 in the server so what's the point of having players online if they aren't in-game.

It's a shame your shit attitude is going to cost your team a playoff win in a season where you might have actually been able to win it all (well I suppose you still can...). Even after I saw this I was still considering rescheduling the match, and I kind of still am if I can actually talk to someone that can maintain a civil discussion (ie. Saint I would appreciate if you could contact either kro or I).

PS: Yeah I forgot kro was in the server.
Warcat
Warcat
Site Postaholic
Site Postaholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Pride Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:45 pm

Ignorance correlates with short term memory. You totally skipped the entire part where I asked nicely in the server and you obviously didn't give a fuck about rescheduling till stinger got involved. Now that he is. You be ridin' it dirty.

Pride
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Warcat Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:59 pm

Actually Kro messaged me about it about an hour after the fact. I told him that I'd be down to discuss rescheduling it but again, wasn't really saying much as I was doing homework at the time.

As for asking nicely in the server, I didn't see that at all. Not saying you didn't do it, but its not like I had my eyes glued to the chat box the entire time, I was doing homework at the same time which also answers your question why would I stay in the server if I had something to do. You could have easily sent me a steam message, but as I said before you didn't.
Warcat
Warcat
Site Postaholic
Site Postaholic

Back to top Go down

Post by m1tch Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:01 pm

Stop explaining your life stories about css soccer and get over it
m1tch
m1tch
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 4 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja_Zam Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:35 pm

So about that massage......

Ja_Zam
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PSL Awards : 5 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackJesus Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:58 am

and by the way didnt we win 5v6? against another team

BlackJesus
Site Regular
Site Regular

PSL Awards : 4 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Warcat Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:50 am

BlackJesus wrote:and by the way didnt we win 5v6? against another team
Was only for a half, and because the score was like 7-2 when it was 6v6.
Warcat
Warcat
Site Postaholic
Site Postaholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down