North America Premier Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSL rules

5 posters

Go down

PSL rules Empty PSL rules

Post by Spero Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:43 am

Just for some clarification, at what point can you not leave in a pug. Once the script starts or after captians are picked?

Spero
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 8 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

PSL rules Empty Re: PSL rules

Post by Stinger Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:11 am

It is after the pug ends. It has never been anything else, I'm not sure who started that rumor but they really mind fucked everyone lol. But to guarantee your spot for the next pug, you must be in the server before the previous pug ends. Otherwise you must be apart of the new 'first 12' group.

EDIT : MB, misread what you asked. Scroll down to see the real answer.

Last edited by Stinger on Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

PSL Awards : 36 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by KansasCity Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:41 am

I think he means, at what point in time are you no longer allowed to leave without a sub.

Examples - When script first starts, when the script puts everyone spec to choose captains, when captains are acceptable, when teams are picked.
KansasCity
KansasCity
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 11 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:44 am

Lol fk. Always gotta misread one or two words and make myself look like a dumbass Very Happy

You have the 25 second timer after the pug ends to leave (which is the script that puts you spec). Even if you leave .1 seconds after that point, you will still be banned.
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

PSL Awards : 36 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dill Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:48 am

I think Spero was asking for clarification regarding leaving the server, if it was after the pug script starts or after captains are choosen.

To clarify, lets say there are 6 events that occur between 1 pug ending and a new one starting:

Event 1: The pug you were just in ends.
Event 2: A 25 second timer begins as a count-down to when the next pug will start.
Event 3: The timer reaches 0 and the next pug starts with 2 of the 12 spectators being randomly selected to be captains.
Event 4: Everyone votes, and if successful, those two players will be the captains for the new pug.
Event 5: The captains pick their players and assign positions.
Event 6: The team who had 2nd pick kicks off.

Alright, so when can you leave? You can leave during Event 1 and Event 2 only. Say there are 12 players in the server while Event 2 is occuring...if you leave, all that will happen is it will stop the timer until there are 12 again. So as long as that little white count down timer is still going, you are free to come and go as you please.

However, as soon as that timer ends and Event 3 starts you are bound to stay unless you find a replacement. Remember, Event 3 begins as soon as 2 random captains are put on the feild, and once Event 3 begins, the new pug has begun. And just like in any pug situation, the ONLY time you can leave without consequence DURING a pug is if you have a sub to take your place. Technically you can leave during Event 3, but there has to be more than 12 in the server when you do so.

Is that what you were asking about, and if so, does that clear things up?

~Dill

Last edited by Dill on Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Dill
Dill
Site Nerd
Site Nerd

PSL Awards : 9 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dill Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:49 am

Well then...glad to see 2 posts were posted at 2:50 in the morning while I was typing my response!

~Dill
Dill
Dill
Site Nerd
Site Nerd

PSL Awards : 9 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spero Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:57 pm

thanks for the feedback

Spero
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 8 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by beerhelmet Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:02 pm

Dill wrote:Well then...glad to see 2 posts were posted at 2:50 in the morning while I was typing my response!

~Dill

Don't worry, Dill, I liked your explanation the best. Very Happy
beerhelmet
beerhelmet
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 4 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down