North America Premier Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRAY

+8
Michael V
Dill
Warcat
Furtif
m1tch
Nad
Stinger
CR7
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SORRAY - Page 2 Empty Re: SORRAY

Post by meh Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:38 pm

Dill wrote:
meh wrote:I can sincerely and honestly say that if you got hit by a truck, nobody in this league would miss you or feel any remorse for your family.

Too far! Although he might currently be the most hated person in the PSL, I wouldn't wish that on him or anyone else for that matter. :O

It's not to far. I have a real problem with people who leech off society and their parents and act like he does.

We went through this exact same shit last season, and I played your role encouraging him that he can change. As Scop3r said he's a tumor to this league. What kind of person talks down to new players when we're trying to grow. He's an asshole, he's a bad example, he's immature, he's an egoist, he's an attention seeker, and he's proven to me that he's a bad person.

Furthermore there is no mental disability that you can blame for the way he acts. We're past the point of bullshit excuses.

Get rid of him, do not make the same mistake twice.

meh
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 1 Award (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nad Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:22 pm

After reading this the small, extremely minuscule amount of respect I had for you is gone. I agree with Meh on just about everything, minus the dying thing. Get your ass off WoW and CSS, go see a doctor and fix yourself. You seriously need help. As for when your turn your attitude around and don't think yourself a god, we'll talk. As for now, before we scare off new talent who isn't mentally fucked up. Get rid of him. Seriously, this is a constant.

Nad
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bazooka Joe Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:27 pm

.... should close this thread imo.

Bazooka Joe
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 10 Awards (Click to view)