North America Premier Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NAD KNOWS; 2nd Edition (Post-Draft)

+6
Spock
Pride
panda
Spero
Stinger
Nad
10 posters

Go down

NAD KNOWS; 2nd Edition (Post-Draft) Empty NAD KNOWS; 2nd Edition (Post-Draft)

Post by Nad Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:23 pm

Hey guys, I'm back with another edition of NAD KNOWS. Last edition we focused on the topic of the draft and everything pre-season. Meanwhile Panda finished up his corner and made for an interesting write-up on each individual team. This edition will focus on what I think will take place during the season, which players will shine throughout the season, and some recent changes and 'in-the-works' around the league. Feel free to post a write-up if you have the urge to or you can respond to this and give your 'logical' thought, please look past the pathos. Enjoy guys.

Disclaimer: Before reading, please do not take any of the following material offensive, this is strictly opinion based on pure nothing basically. Sure eventually we'll have stats and stuff which will make the writing a bit more 'efficient' or 'effective', but opinion is opinion. If you don't like it create your own, refrain from the slander.

NAD KNOWS; 2nd Edition (Post-Draft) Cnh6z15

Season Outlook

For starters, let's begin with Round 1. Basically, we've all simulated a season on a sports game, that is what i'm going to do with round 1. Simulate this first round and lets see how the tables look after 3 weeks! Before that I'm going to give you the match i'm looking forward to each week and why. I can't really predict any upsets because all teams are seriously equal, who knows who will each game. This season looks like it could get really interesting or will we have one team that tops the board? Let's find out.

Game of the week (Week 1): LZR vs. Rare - this is going to be a very interesting game. The reason I picked this for game of the week is because i'm really interested if Rare is as good as everyone is saying. Both of these teams really have a strong 6 if they can get them all online. In this game I expect for all their best players to be ready to go. The problem I see is lzr's back line isn't as tough as Rare's, however hopefully Stinger and Lone can make up for this on offense. If Face and Candy are on their game I don't they score as many goals as one thinks. Therefore total advantage to Fatal, Virus, and KC on offense.

Week 1 (Monday March 12th - Sunday March 18th) :

LZR vs. TNO - Lone and Stinger, too much for TnO backline, LZR rolls (9-6)
Billigans vs. hB - Close game between these 2 if both teams are on their game, hB's goal in golden takes this one, (6-5)
Rare vs. Billigans - Unless Billigans offense is full steam ahead, Rare's defense is too much, Rare goes on (4-2)
TNO vs. OP - OP will keep getting better, Shadow and company dominate, (13-2)
LZR vs. Rare - Rare defense shuts calms Lone and Stinger, LZR defense lets down. Rare takes it (8-6)
OP vs. hB - hB takes this one easily as OP still tries to mesh, (10-3)

Game of the week (Week 2): hB vs. TNO - After losing to them in the pre-season hB's probably coming into this game with a chip on their shoulder. Problems chemistry wise on TNO will continue to make a problem for them. Unless things come together it could be a long season. But you know what, I think they rally, and come together like their 'past' teams always do. If they can stop the rage and play like a team they'll be fine. If BJ is around for this match, I'll assume Dill pushes for him to be on via text, this one will go down to the wire. For TNO they'll have their best line-up on. Ofcourse they will, they did in the PRE-SEASON. Don't know where to go with this one but I'm going to pull a prediction out of my ass, advantage TNO.

Week 2 (Monday March 19th - Sunday March 25th) :

Billigans vs. LZR - After 2 losses in the first round, Billigans come together, and slide by LZR (5-4)
hB vs. TNO - A struggling TNO puts together an electric offensive performance, another OT game for hB, TNO wins (8-7)
Rare vs. hB - An extremely defensive game, BJ in full-throttle, Dill at the helm, game ends in hB favor (3-1)
OP vs. Billigans - A team lacking offense right now, OP's perfect chance to strike, OP falls short (6-1)
TNO vs. Rare - Rare continues to struggle on offense, TNO victorious yet again (5-2)
LZR vs. OP - LZR plays their subs in this one, cruises while OP continues to come together (10-3)

Game of the week (Week 3): hB vs. LZR - Classic Starfox vs SvP core. A battle of bad blood between the two. This game is up for grabs because both teams should be fully settled in at this point. The best lineup whens here. With both of their best lineups on. I don't think Stinger and Lone let their team fall under 500. Advantage to LZR.

Week 3 (Monday March 26th - Sunday April 1st) :

Billigans vs. TNO - Billigans and TNO go down to wire, Nad's not going to let them lose, TNO falls (4-3)
hB vs. LZR - Warcat fuels the offense of Stinger and Lone, another close one for hB, (6-4)
Rare vs. OP - Rare regains their week 1 momentum, take anger out on OP (9-1)

RANKWins Losses
LZR 32
TNO3 2
hB 3 2
Billigans 3 2
Rare 3 2
OP 0 5
While doing this table it looked really weird, 5 teams with 3 wins and 5 teams with 2 losses. Everyone fed off of OP and their wins cancelled each others out. If you guys see a mistake, please point it out to me, I looked it over and looked it over time and time again. Anyways these predictions were really pulled out of my ass. Everyone is so even, each team can beat each other. Don't be surprised if OP brings someone down to the wire as well. A 5-way tie for 1st after the first half of games (I didn't put them in any particular order in the chart!). We'll see!

Around the League with NAD

[If you ever need to see any updates click here --> https://pslsite.forumotion.com/?pid=5]
[Season schedule is here --> https://pslsite.forumotion.com/t984-official-season-4-schedule]
[For any updates with the rosters, click here --> https://pslsite.forumotion.com/t991-official-season-4-rosters]
[Pandas Corner #1 here --> https://pslsite.forumotion.com/t968-panda-s-corner-1]

Lots of changes are coming around the league. Things are on the rise and from my point of view, it's looking good! Now if only we could get a website instead of a forum (it works either way), but still! There are some works that you might not be aware of that will be out here soon! Possibly I could be singing a new hit song for the PSL that is being produced, maybe a Billigans intro, or a PSL top 5 plays of the week. Panda and I might have a few tricks up our sleeves, but who knows. You could probably expect a Panda's Corner #2 soon as well. Who knows what that will be about. However, there are some things I'm sure of that will soon be part of the PSL. Three of them I'm sure of, here's the list:

+ PSL Commentary (1 game a week)
+ Excel Stat Sheet (Sexy formulas included)
+ S4 stats on the website

We'll start with PSL Commentary. At the beginning of each week a thread will open up that will decide which match-up will be broadcasted via live-stream. The one that receives the most votes, you will get to see! We have a core group of guys that are wanting to commentate. As of now they are scop3r, panda, forty, and myself. If you have 2 people commentating, one person will be the color commentator (no racism included) and the other the play-by-play. Basically the color commentator throws in colorful commentate to help the play-by-play and to make it more interesting. Camera angles will switch throughout the course of the game, but we'll try to make sure we get you the game in the best camera angle!

You can visit our livestream page with the following link --> http://www.livestream.com/PSLTVN ]]] And if you want to see the whole post about our livestream click here --> https://pslsite.forumotion.com/t1008-official-psl-stream .....

Moving on our excel stat sheet, which I don't have much information on, is currently in production. I believe Kro, Panda, and a little bit of Dillhole are currently working on this project. This excel sheet will keep our stats up to date just by inserting each players individual stats. It will keep a database of players with their stats from actual played matches. These statistics will then be automatically be copied into a top 5 ranking of each statistic. This may turn out to be one of the best things our league has ever created. This way we can keep track of our stats throughout the seasons. Which leads me to my next suggestion, CAREER STATS! If we could come up with the formulas to keep them all in a career stat sheet, that would be amazing. This way commentators could refer to them and the individual would have them to keep. I believe this could easily be done. These will soon be put on the website soon hopefully!

Sorry for all the jumbled thoughts, not really in the full swing today. Hopefully I can come up something a bit more creative next time. But for now, this is Nad; you stay classy North America.

Nad
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

NAD KNOWS; 2nd Edition (Post-Draft) Empty Re: NAD KNOWS; 2nd Edition (Post-Draft)

Post by Stinger Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:37 pm

Nice write-up dude. Ill post it on the home page later tonight.
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

PSL Awards : 36 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

NAD KNOWS; 2nd Edition (Post-Draft) Empty Re: NAD KNOWS; 2nd Edition (Post-Draft)

Post by Spero Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:53 am

cool beans:)

Spero
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 8 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by panda Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:50 am

Good write up. Don't think it will be that close on the table at the end of the round, but can't say who will be dominant either.
panda
panda
Site God
Site God

PSL Awards : 7 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pride Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:37 pm

I envy your commitment to this league... BUT you are going to be far from correct once again... GJ tho

Pride
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 7 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nad Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Pride wrote:I envy your commitment to this league... BUT you are going to be far from correct once again... GJ tho

Says the person not in the league

Nad
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Spock Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:08 pm

Nad wrote:
Pride wrote:I envy your commitment to this league... BUT you are going to be far from correct once again... GJ tho

Says the person not in the league

so what if he isnt
Spock
Spock
Site Professional
Site Professional

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:35 pm

It means its not his place to critisize stuff people do for the league at all Smile
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

Back to top Go down

Post by Spock Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:55 pm

Stinger wrote:It means its not his place to critisize stuff people do for the league at all Smile

but he complimented him twice
Spock
Spock
Site Professional
Site Professional

Back to top Go down

Post by Bazooka Joe Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:08 pm

He was just saying he disagrees with Nads picks... dont see the big deal.. its not like he said ur picks are shit and so is everything u do for the league

Bazooka Joe
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 10 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:58 pm

There is no big deal Smile. I'm just saying for someone who isn't currently apart of this league at all, Pride is pretty critical of a lot of stuff. I'm saying this on more then just that one post too. Iuno, his post wouldve been a lot more reasonable if he said what he disagreed with, rather than just saying someone is wrong.

No problem at all, I just get where Nad is coming from a bit.
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

Back to top Go down

Post by Nad Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:07 am

What the? Why did people respond like this? I was messing with pride, figures spock is the one to come in here like that.

Smh, lmao

Nad
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Spock Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:44 pm

Nad wrote: figures spock is the one to come in here like that.

there you go again
Spock
Spock
Site Professional
Site Professional

Back to top Go down

Post by Dill Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:49 pm

NAD KNOWS; 2nd Edition (Post-Draft) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-H47Mh_kboz0YxHWGpWEYxv5lLZNLhc13JDJZtOTNoDkL8cEawA
Dill
Dill
Site Nerd
Site Nerd

PSL Awards : 9 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nad Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:19 pm

O boy. Banned for being a troll before, I sense it again!

Nad
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Dill Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:35 pm

Nad wrote:Disclaimer: Before reading, please do not take any of the following material offensive, this is strictly opinion based on pure nothing basically. Sure eventually we'll have stats and stuff which will make the writing a bit more 'efficient' or 'effective', but opinion is opinion. If you don't like it create your own, refrain from the slander.
It was a good write up. And this argument, although potentially could be pretty entertaining, is pointless.
Dill
Dill
Site Nerd
Site Nerd

PSL Awards : 9 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spock Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:00 pm

no one was defaming his work

i just thought he was being snotty
Spock
Spock
Site Professional
Site Professional

Back to top Go down

Post by Nad Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:19 am

But I pointed out that I was kidding, hmmm. Nice try though John.

Nad
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Warcat Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:55 pm

NAD KNOWS; 2nd Edition (Post-Draft) Imager

All of your arguments are now invalid.
Warcat
Warcat
Site Postaholic
Site Postaholic

PSL Awards : 10 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spock Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:58 pm

Nad wrote:But I pointed out that I was kidding, hmmm. Nice try though John.

yeah, after the fact
Spock
Spock
Site Professional
Site Professional

Back to top Go down

Post by beerhelmet Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:55 pm

General Butt Naked is way better than Kony.
beerhelmet
beerhelmet
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 4 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spock Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:05 pm

no dont you change the subject i need to verbal abuse someone first
Spock
Spock
Site Professional
Site Professional

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down