North America Premier Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick ur a piece of shit

+12
Maximus
Spock
Warcat
Free
Michael V
Stinger
Quick
Dill
Furtif
Forty
donuts
Cosmo
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Quick ur a piece of shit - Page 2 Empty Re: Quick ur a piece of shit

Post by Furtif Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:26 am

Stinger wrote:
Michael V wrote:you shouldnt forward kickoff no matter what time it is, if its against the rules its against the rules. I will watch the demo to see who else did it.

Disagree. I hate to bring up past events but when Furtif broke a rule and was banned for it, it was reversed simply because 'it wasn't a big deal'. You were an LO at the time so I'm sure you remember this. If this is changing and any slight breaking of the rules is now a ban, it needs to have a public league wide warning first so everyone knows. Can't just start changing how you deal with players randomly like that or its pretty unfair - and I personally think being fair is more important than a single forward kickoff in a chaotic pug with nobody playing their positions, multiple forward kickoffs, and with one team playing with 5 players while down over 8 goals. I say again, ALL of this could have been avoided if action was taken on the first few forward kickoffs. The somewhat FAIR options would be 1) Ban the first player to take a forward kickoff 2) Ban no players 3) Ban all players. Hardly fair to ban the 4th person to take a forward kickoff and nobody else, but as I said the only true fair option is to ban no players and make a league-wide warning that no amount of bullshit will be tolerated anymore. Just seems like the best route to go at this point.

Once again though, I'm not defending the posts Cosmo has made. Those are a completely different story and opinion.

Idk why you bring me in this, TBH lone asked a ban for me, and the day after, he did the same thing when the pug was only 12min started. I even told you that he did it and you were like " i dont fucking care ". And for some reason i saw you recently doing it. So if you disagree with MV, you are lieing, because u banned me and u didn't even banned lonewolf or even warned him. You have no right to say this to MV, because he is fucking right and ur doing things that make u lieing stinger. I think im raging because that made me upset seeing you lieing right there so i'm going to stop typing.

"Can't just start changing how you deal with players randomly like that or its pretty unfair"

You are doing unfair things, dont blame shit on MV!

Thanks you

~Furtif

(If you are talking about the rule when i was out of Position)
Furtif
Furtif
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Award (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:15 am

WELL ANYWAY, the point still remains that was a bs ban and i shouldnt have been the only one banned and because i was the only one banned, it looks like u r just singling ppl out. so, may i ask an LO with a brain un ban me so we can move foward.

ps - im all for the no bs shit in pugs and that, just some lo make an announcement
Cosmo
Cosmo
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:32 pm

Um, the fuck Furtif? I didn't say anything bad about you or MV. In fact, I've already talked to MV and told him I don't blame him at all. He couldn't control it, and that is exactly why I said the best route is to just remove all bans from this and make a public warning. As far as bringing you up, I was simply saying that in the past it has been said to players that we are no longer banning for such small offenses. Are you saying that you weren't playing your position that pug? That is against the rules, that's all I was saying at the time. And unles you don't feel like you weren't playing your position, you shouldn't have a problem bringing it up since it wasn't even a ban / something bad. If you can't stand having your name brought up in a non-offensive point, then idk how you've made it this far man.

Take your drama someone else, there's nothing worth starting here.
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

PSL Awards : 36 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Cosmo wrote:okay so if the title of this wasnt a hint, quick u r a piece of shit

i get banned for 1, count it. ONE own goal, while every1 else in the server isnt doing anything.

u fucking blow, ur mad cuz ur dick is as big as my pinkie toe

so, u suck dick, im butt fucking ur mom right now

and, u shud get banned for being a shit LO

and u will prob delete this like u deleted me and donuts funny ass post last night

u mad bro? because hitting the delete key 20 times isnt that hard to do.

so fuck u.

and to every1 else in that pug, i called that shit

and pride, take more shots plz Smile

okay bye Very Happy

When do you start college?

Maximus
Site Trialist
Site Trialist

PSL Awards : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Dill Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:31 pm

Cosmo wrote:im all for the no bs shit in pugs and that, just some lo make an announcement

TBH we just need a bit more consistency in regards to the enforcement of the rules currently stated. Unfortunately there is some leniency in the rule enforcement throughout the league and there are discretionary clauses within our rule book that allows for things such as this to happen. It's just the nature of the beast. Each LO has the guidelines of the rules to follow and enforce, and 95% of the time it's very clear cut and easy. But there's that 5% where different LO's/admins will be harsher or more lenient depending on a variety of factors including who the person is who is breaking a rule (repeat offender v. first timer), the admin/LO's mood, or hell, even the time of day! It's just human nature and very difficult to eradicate, and as such we just have to accept it.

Personally I typically tend to be very strict in enforcing most rules. If the rule says you have 30 seconds from an !afk timer, then at the 30 seconds I'm kicking. "Oh, but I came back at 32 seconds". Yeah...well the cut off is clearly stated at 30 seconds. Not 20 seconds, not 29 seconds, not 45 seconds...30. Now I will actually wait just a few more seconds after the !afk timer expires to make sure they still aren't moving, but again that little wait is variable each time and it's never very long. I'm just using this as a singular example of what I was talking about in the first paragraph, and this general behavior can be applied to multiple other rules and ultimately varies from LO to LO.

Now because of that 5% discretionary variability between admins/LO's, we will make mistakes. We're not perfect and will sometimes be biased (unintentionally or maybe and unfortunately intentionally). But remember, we can't see all rule breakings and we are there playing the pug too and can't just stop to legislate every little thing on the field. However, and this is a BIG however, this is where the appeals process comes in. If you are unjustly banned/punished or if someone broke a rule and goes unpunished, then you can openly use the forums to discuss what happened. All pugs are recorded, there is always proof.

Cosmo, the way you went about bringing up this indecent was probably the worst way possible and was very close to getting you a week forum ban and a 5 day server ban simply because of your attitude plus you have 3 prior bans within the past year. In the future just try to calmly explain what happened and we'll make it right.

On that note, from what I've read it appears you were wrongfully banned (in my eyes at least, still LO vote pending). As such, I have asked the other LO's to consider removing this ban from your record as well as one previous incident. So instead of having 4 bans you'd be down to 2. I'm not sure if that last part will get past the LO voting, but I've put it up for consideration. I hope this helps clarify things a bit.

~Dill
Dill
Dill
Site Nerd
Site Nerd

PSL Awards : 9 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Furtif Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:57 pm

Stinger wrote:Um, the fuck Furtif? I didn't say anything bad about you or MV. In fact, I've already talked to MV and told him I don't blame him at all. He couldn't control it, and that is exactly why I said the best route is to just remove all bans from this and make a public warning. As far as bringing you up, I was simply saying that in the past it has been said to players that we are no longer banning for such small offenses. Are you saying that you weren't playing your position that pug? That is against the rules, that's all I was saying at the time. And unles you don't feel like you weren't playing your position, you shouldn't have a problem bringing it up since it wasn't even a ban / something bad. If you can't stand having your name brought up in a non-offensive point, then idk how you've made it this far man.

Take your drama someone else, there's nothing worth starting here.

sorry if i made it far but i thought u were putting all the blame on mv so it got me upset. MV's like my bro
Furtif
Furtif
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:01 pm

what is the last part dill?
Cosmo
Cosmo
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Quick Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:07 pm

So I guess we should make a rule that states forward kickoffs are legal as long as it is in the last minute of play. This seems to be hinged on the time on the clock when he did it.

Stinger, I really think you should stop speaking on this subject... The ONLY reason I did something when I did was because you said "oh, so its legal now for people to do forward kickoffs.. har har har..." Once you said that, I told amp to stop with the forward kickoffs, then cosmo immediately did one. That is why I banned him. TBH you are kind of being a douche for bitching about nothing being done, then coming on here bitching because I finally did something....

Quick
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 2 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Furtif Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:11 pm

Quick wrote:So I guess we should make a rule that states forward kickoffs are legal as long as it is in the last minute of play. This seems to be hinged on the time on the clock when he did it.

Stinger, I really think you should stop speaking on this subject... The ONLY reason I did something when I did was because you said "oh, so its legal now for people to do forward kickoffs.. har har har..." Once you said that, I told amp to stop with the forward kickoffs, then cosmo immediately did one. That is why I banned him. TBH you are kind of being a douche for bitching about nothing being done, then coming on here bitching because I finally did something....

more like he do nothing when his friend is murdered ( normaly lonewolf )
Furtif
Furtif
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Dill Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:16 pm

Cosmo wrote:what is the last part dill?

Hrm?

Edit: OH....the last part was the part of actually removing a prior ban from your records.

~Dill
Dill
Dill
Site Nerd
Site Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post by Dill Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Quick is getting his cherry popped learning how fun it is to be a league official!

You'll quickly learn that LO's can do nothing right Quick. Smile <3

~Dill
Dill
Dill
Site Nerd
Site Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:27 pm

Quick wrote:So I guess we should make a rule that states forward kickoffs are legal as long as it is in the last minute of play. This seems to be hinged on the time on the clock when he did it.

I think you need to take the stick out of your ass. I said "so is forward kickoffs illegal now?" Because MV (later found out to be MVs lil bro) did 2 forward kickoffs in a row and you did nothing. I found it hard to believe that you missed both kickoffs, and I really doubt you did. You failed to take action dude, don't blame me for getting a little upset when I'm watching a player ruin a pug while a lO is sitting there watching it happen and saying / doing nothing. Don't blame me for your failures, and especially don't blame me for posting my opinion. I don't disagree with the action you took either, but when you found out later that the pug wasn't fucked up by Cosmo you shouldve made that point clear and reversed the ban, and if you can't see that then maybe I was wrong about thinking you would be a good LO.
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

Back to top Go down

Post by Quick Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:34 pm

Maybe so.

Quick
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:11 pm

O SHIT!!!! U JUST GOT BUTT FUCK FROM CANADA

And if u did miss 2 fuck ups, thats on u. not on me

so unban and step down as a lo cuz u blow
Cosmo
Cosmo
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael V Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:32 pm

Cosmo wrote:O SHIT!!!! U JUST GOT BUTT FUCK FROM CANADA

Thats the attitude that makes us wanna keep you banned.
Michael V
Michael V
Site God
Site God

PSL Awards : 4 Awards (Click to view)

https://www.youtube.com/user/mikey9890

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:04 am

sorry for trying to have fun
Cosmo
Cosmo
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by panda Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:05 am

Quick ur a piece of shit - Page 2 2s9x6ih

Cosmo you're a gigantic piece of shit and anyone defending your actions is a gigantic piece of shit too. Quick has been more beneficial to the league in his short time here then you have in your years multiplied by a billion. Wipe the cum that your ingratiating lips nursed out of every other player's dick that you suck on a regular basis, choke on said cocks, and die.
panda
panda
Site God
Site God

PSL Awards : 7 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by jurik Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:54 am

Cosmo you suck for starting this thread.

jurik
Site Guinea Pig
Site Guinea Pig

PSL Awards : 1 Award (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spock Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:39 am

Cosmo wrote:O SHIT!!!! U JUST GOT BUTT FUCK FROM CANADA

I can feel my intelligence slipping away...
Spock
Spock
Site Professional
Site Professional

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:18 pm

aw panda that meant so much
Cosmo
Cosmo
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Spero Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:12 pm

Not going to defend Cosmo's actions, but you can't have a double standard as an LO... you can't not ban your friends and ban people you don't like.. I know that somtimes people get goofy but you can't pick and choose who you are going to enforce the rules on, it's all or none..

Spero
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 8 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Quick Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:14 pm

heh, friends? I didn't ban amp for doing it and I find him one of the most annoying creatures to ever walk the planet.

Quick
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Spero Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:22 pm

Don't see how not banning Amp then banning Cosmo for the exact same thing was wrong though? Friends or not.. Just trying to be clear man..

Spero
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 8 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoicblitzer Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:47 pm

like Dill said, some people feel super-entitled and will never be happy. keep up the good work, quick. i appreciate you being an LO. it's not something i could handle. Wink

Stoicblitzer
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:15 pm

Quick wasn't in the wrong to do what he did, assuming he truly missed MVs kickoffs. However, I don't agree with how it was dealt with after the fact. The ban shouldve been reversed for the the offense in the server. However, this is still not on Quick to do so. I still feel like the way Cosmo dealt with the ban was pretty silly and couldve been punishable. Its tough to see every offense players make, we can't ask for perfection from our LOs. Look at professional referees in any sport league, they make mistakes too.

Dno why this is still being discussed. The whole thing is a mess and is over.
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next