North America Premier Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Computer Took An Axe To the Head

+11
Forty
adhdjay
Spyware
panda
Dill
Furtif
Warcat
Stinger
donuts
LoneWolf
Michael V
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My Computer Took An Axe To the Head - Page 2 Empty Re: My Computer Took An Axe To the Head

Post by Stoicblitzer Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:14 am

holy fuck dude. you seriously need to move out. glad everyone is OK though. how's your brother taking it all?

Stoicblitzer
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : N/A

Back to top Go down

My Computer Took An Axe To the Head - Page 2 Empty Re: My Computer Took An Axe To the Head

Post by Spero Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:00 pm

My dad was an Army Ranger for several years and Deployed about 7 or 8 times in his 26-year career. He had some PTSD/Anger problems, and ya took it out on his first and second wife, me mainly and my brothers/sisters. I wish I could give you some really great advice on how to handle the situation right now, but somtimes there isn't a correct way to handle a situation like that. Just know that there are people out there that know where your coming from, and someday when you are a parent or married, just know who you don't want to be like. Not everyone is going to have the same level intellect, empathy, manners, or compasion, you can't get mad at that, you just have to appreciate the people who do. I hope things turn out for the best, and before you know it you'll be on your own, so just hang in there, it goes by quicker than you think.

Spero
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 8 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael V Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:34 pm

Spero wrote:My dad was an Army Ranger for several years and Deployed about 7 or 8 times in his 26-year career. He had some PTSD/Anger problems, and ya took it out on his first and second wife, me mainly and my brothers/sisters. I wish I could give you some really great advice on how to handle the situation right now, but somtimes there isn't a correct way to handle a situation like that. Just know that there are people out there that know where your coming from, and someday when you are a parent or married, just know who you don't want to be like. Not everyone is going to have the same level intellect, empathy, manners, or compasion, you can't get mad at that, you just have to appreciate the people who do. I hope things turn out for the best, and before you know it you'll be on your own, so just hang in there, it goes by quicker than you think.

Very inspirational, thanks!
Also bought a new motherboard and looks like only the motherboard broke and 1 stick of ram broke as well.
Michael V
Michael V
Site God
Site God

PSL Awards : 4 Awards (Click to view)

https://www.youtube.com/user/mikey9890

Back to top Go down

Post by Forty Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:10 pm

>curse at mom
>get cops called at

I'd be in jail since I was 2....kthx
Forty
Forty
Site God
Site God

PSL Awards : 8 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum