North America Premier Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planetside 2 Community: The Atrox

2 posters

Go down

Planetside 2 Community: The Atrox Empty Planetside 2 Community: The Atrox

Post by Nad Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:24 pm

-The Atrox-

Our Philosophy
Philosophy in The Atrox is simple, excel at what you do. Hold our own, each of your teammates will expect you to do the same. Rather you play constantly or a few hours a week, expectations are no less, you should be able to stand your own ground. Now with that, you are also reliable to be a good teammate. Work together, work quickly, and efficiently. During recruitment you will be given a trial period in-which you will roll with the guys and then there will be a vote. Each member must give you the thumbs up, a 100% rule. If you're not accepted the first time, keep working towards it, don't give up! Friends and skilled gamer are not a mutual concept, the two will not interfere.

We play a variety of games, but currently we are focused on Planetside 2. Rather it be an MMO or an FPS, you are expected to be the best. Also, that expectation runs out of game as well. Conduct on our forums or other forums should not be detrimental to our community. There should never be a point in time where a member is embarrased due to another teammate's actions.

Lastly have fun, E.L.E. (Everyone Love Everyone). We are here to have fun and contrasting personality should never get in the way! We game to relieve stress and dominate while doing so.

General Requirements:
...Must be ATLEAST 18 years of age (Conditional)
...Microphone and VOIP program/Fluency in English
...Don't Suck

------------------------------------

www.theatrox.forumotion.com --> Atrox Recruitment if you're interested.

------------------------------------

Here is the deal. You don't have to be a veteran of Planetside 1. You all have been my friends for quite some time now. We've had good times, bad times. I'll be the first one to extend you all invites to the community and outfit. If you're shitty at anything, we'll work on it. I want an elite squad here. For those who struggle, WE WILL WORK ON IT like I said before. Need to get up and going starting with YOU guys of the PSL first! Then we can move on to getting people from the Planetside community.

Quick and Panda have been awesome enough to join me in my push! Along with three or four friends from Kentucky. I hope to see you guys signing up and beginning to keep the forum active. If you're having problems understanding Planetside see my explanation post here --> https://pslsite.forumotion.com/t1327-planetside-planetside-2-official-thread

We will be focusing on Planetside, but we will spread into Guild Wars 2 (so for those of you guys interested in GW2, I need a leader there!). For those of you coming to CS:GO we will be looking for competition come that time. Please let me know as soon as possible with any detail of interest! If you have any questions, let me know! Add me on steam "Nad" - I'll see you in game and around the forums. Cheers people!

-------------------------------------

Atrox Management
ThrillVille (Nad)
Quick
Panda

Membership Applicants (* indicates individual has applied on forums officially)
Tycho*

Let's do this guys.

BE ELITE... BE ATROX...

Last edited by Nad on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nad
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Planetside 2 Community: The Atrox Empty Re: Planetside 2 Community: The Atrox

Post by GhosT Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:42 pm

I FLUENCY ENGLESH I CAN HAS JOYN PLS

In all seriousness, good luck running everything, I hope everything goes well. I personally, from the screenshots and videos, don't like the gameplay and the look of the game.

Have Fun.
GhosT
GhosT
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Nad Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:48 pm

Surprised Nice edit. Haha.

It is not all about PSide though. We will be adventuring into several games, who knows.

Thanks though bud.

Nad
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Nad Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:03 am

I started playing Blacklight Retribution while I wait for the Beta to come out. Anyone wanting to roll with let me know.

Nad
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Nad Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:49 pm

Looking for Guild Wars 2/Black Light Retribution players currently! The final beta ends tonight so for those of you that have been playing, add me and tell me what you think about it. It has been pretty awesome.

BLR is a free to play shooter that kind of plays like Planetside 2. Good thing to get your aim down on and get used to. Also good competitiveness.

Any tribes players as well?!

Reminder of the forums --> theatrox.forumotion.com

Let me know fellas. Enjoy!

Nad
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Nad Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:11 am

Guild Wars Builder - http://en.gw2codex.com/

Nad