North America Premier Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good place to buy/order soccer jerseys?

4 posters

Go down

Good place to buy/order soccer jerseys? Empty Good place to buy/order soccer jerseys?

Post by Warcat Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Looking to buy a couple soccer jerseys. Anyone know a good place to order them from? Authentic or non-authentic, doesn't really matter as long as the non-authentic doesn't look awful.
Warcat
Warcat
Site Postaholic
Site Postaholic

PSL Awards : 10 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Good place to buy/order soccer jerseys? Empty Re: Good place to buy/order soccer jerseys?

Post by Stoicblitzer Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:52 pm

Stoicblitzer
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : N/A

Back to top Go down

Good place to buy/order soccer jerseys? Empty Re: Good place to buy/order soccer jerseys?

Post by Warcat Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:07 pm

Groce.

Apparently soccer triads is a pretty good site according to a soccer forum I'm on, but they don't get Spurs home kit stock until August.
Warcat
Warcat
Site Postaholic
Site Postaholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nad Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:43 pm

World Soccer Shop is decent.

Nad
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Warcat Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:26 pm

I know world soccer shop and soccer.com are dependable, but their prices are so ridiculous. $115 for a named jersey, +$15 for shipping.
Warcat
Warcat
Site Postaholic
Site Postaholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Forty Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:29 am

eBay.com

Seriously, for $30-$50 you cannot go wrong. Even if it is fake, they do a legit job, unlike hockey jerseys. I've purchased about 6 jerseys for my brother, and all of them look like the real thing.
Forty
Forty
Site God
Site God

PSL Awards : 8 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down