North America Premier Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends Resources

+3
Archvile
Audacity
Dill
7 posters

Go down

League of Legends Resources Empty League of Legends Resources

Post by Dill Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:52 am

Below are my five "go to" websites for all things regarding LoL. Each has a specific purpose and has a wealth of information to help us all get better at LoL.

Team Solomid

I used to use mobafire and lolpro when I very first started playing LoL. Then Magz told me about the guides on TSM's website. These guides are pretty much amazing. Anyone can submit a guide, but the really good ones are "Approved" and/or "Featured" and a lot of TSM's own members write their very own guides. The "Generic" Guides are wonderful for all things LoL and will really help your gameplay. Just make sure you're reading current (Season 3) guides and see how things work out. I think the "Generic" guides should be your first stop on the website.

LoL King

LolKing came out during Season 2 and was a wonderful resource to actually check out the people you play with and against (during the loading screen). So now you know if that Twisted Fate you're up against is 20-0 with TF or if he's a first time TF noob. Likewise that smartass kid on your team who is Bronze 5 can now be told to STFU.

Beyond that, LolKing is a great website for its various "charts". These charts can show you the most popular champions, the champs with the highest win rate, the most banned champions, the best synergies and matchups, and a ton of other information. This is a very valuable resource.

Finally, when TSM doesn't have an up-to-date guide on a champion I'm interested in, LolKing has some great guides itself. They are frequently updated and are just about on par with TSM's guides. So if I'm learning a new champ, I'll check out TSM as well as LolKing guides to play that champ to the best of my ability.

LoL Counter

This website does exactly what it sounds like. Ever wonder who counters Kayle? Just search for Kayle in Lolcounter and it will let you who Kayle is bad against, who she's good against, and who she synergizes well with. It will also give you general tips/advice on how to play against her in lane, and frequently there are comments on specific matchups and how to play as either of the champions. So if you're in a draft mode game and you see someone first pick Garen, take a look on Lolcounter to see who can shut Garen down and realize you can pick that Teemo/Elise/Pantheon/Yorick and stay away from picking Akali/Jax/Riven/Morde, etc. You can also see it's wise to grab a chain vest with Exhaust and try to Build Tenacity, Deny Farm, play a champ with a hard CC or a knock back, and try to kite and poke him. This will instantly help you win more games, I promise.

LoL Recorder

This is a program you can use to record your LoL matches and try to really pinpoint why you won or lost and the mistakes and good things you did during the match. You can also download other people's matches and watch a High Elo game of the champ you're trying to learn. I highly recommend getting this program if you want to get serious about LoL. Plus if you ever do something epic, you'll have proof! Smile

Reign of Gaming

This is a website Elementz from Team Curse started way back in S1. It has a lot of very insightful articles and above all else, Tier lists! Who's the best Jungler right now? Find out here. Who's the best Soloqueue champs? They have a list. Take a look, it's a very well done website and I really enjoy it.

Also here are two great videos regarding raging and the psychology of losing streaks and solutions for both!

How To Stop Losing Streaks And The Science Behind It

How To Never Rage Ever Again

Last edited by Dill on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dill
Dill
Site Nerd
Site Nerd

PSL Awards : 9 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

League of Legends Resources Empty Re: League of Legends Resources

Post by Audacity Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:40 pm

Really
Audacity
Audacity
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PSL Awards : 1 Award (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Archvile Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:29 am

Audacity meet Dill. Dill, Audacity.
Archvile
Archvile
Site Regular
Site Regular

PSL Awards : 3 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Furtif Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:58 am

dill should make a LoL team
Furtif
Furtif
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Award (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatal Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:07 am

diz nigga is a fuckin it looks like a pussy ass picky ass hot ah i hate hem bye cant keep here diz ugly pussy make me sick

Fatal
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 11 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Labarr Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:10 am

Fatal wrote:diz nigga is a fuckin it looks like a pussy ass picky ass hot ah i hate hem bye cant keep here diz ugly pussy make me sick

Go home. You're drunk

anyways.. I don't know what to do with this information
Labarr
Labarr
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Dill Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcBASl6I5kk&feature=player_embedded

Pretty awesome Dominion cinematic that was never released and got leaked during a Brazil tournament. Check it out!
Dill
Dill
Site Nerd
Site Nerd

PSL Awards : 9 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deltan00b Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:52 pm

If anyone plays Ranked I am Silver II working towards gold - Deltan00b is my Summoner name.

Deltan00b
Site Regular
Site Regular

PSL Awards : 4 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down