North America Premier Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LO Meeting Results - 10/12/10

3 posters

Go down

LO Meeting Results - 10/12/10 Empty LO Meeting Results - 10/12/10

Post by Stinger Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:31 pm

We had a quick LO meeting tonight and decided a few key factors to the PSL ->

1. Head Referees -> The head referees for the PSL Season 1 will be Loading and Superior! Both players will need to accept their league position before it is made 100% official. These are the players that will help manage and assist referees.

2. First 12 play rule -> We are going back to the SSL rule of the first 12 in the server play. This means that no matter when the scripts are ran, the 13th player to join the server (determined by the time shown on the 'Server Info' for the server) is late. If one of the original 12 players times out he is elgible for his spot back. If there is an issue deciding who is late, the player with the highest league position is meant to decide the final decision.

3. Rage Quitting -> Once again we are using an old SSL rule. This means that if you leave the server without a sub, you are subject to be banned for 24 hours the first time, with the ban length increasing for each time you break the rule. If you leave with a sub, even if the sub is afk, you cannot be punished.

4. Player Logs -> We will now be keeping player logs in the LO forum. These logs will include ANY rules you break and the date you broke it. This means that we will be more lenient with bans, but if an LO sees your log building up, then you are going to be subject to more bans. These logs will not be public, and cannot be questioned as to what is considered to be log worthy by a player, only by another LO.
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

PSL Awards : 36 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

LO Meeting Results - 10/12/10 Empty Re: LO Meeting Results - 10/12/10

Post by Souperior Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:02 pm

I accept. Thanks for choosing me. I won't let you down.
Souperior
Souperior
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 3 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by loading Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:49 pm

I apologize for the delay. It's been pretty busy this week with a lot on my mind. (Grandma passing and a wedding, yikes)

Anyways I wholeheartedly accept the position. I hope I can be as much help as possible to the other referees and players alike.

Have fun this season guys! afro
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PSL Awards : 5 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down