North America Premier Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call Of Duty Black Ops Hopes and Opinions?

+2
Souperior
Cosmo
6 posters

Go down

Call Of Duty Black Ops Hopes and Opinions? Empty Call Of Duty Black Ops Hopes and Opinions?

Post by Cosmo Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:46 pm

I honestly doubt that this game is going to be a big hit. The last Call of Duty (MW2) was a horrible online game. It had its goods and bads but mostly bad. The game fails to always have that one gun that is over powered. In MW2, it was the ump. I don"t know the guns in Black Ops but i think that their will be an over powered gun. Another thing that they have failed to fix over and over is the host. They did a better job in MW2 with the advance of picking a new host. But if the dumbasses who invented this game could script it to make it not pick shitty host then it wouldnt be necessary. So what do you expect out of black ops Very Happy
Cosmo
Cosmo
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty Black Ops Hopes and Opinions? Empty Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops Hopes and Opinions?

Post by Souperior Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:33 pm

I preordered blackops and medal of honor. Medal of Honor was pretty good besides COD players raging about them dieing too fast because they can run around doing 360s like in MW2 xD. The Gamemodes in Blackops sound awsome. I like the idea of complete customization that they made too. There are always over powered guns or guns that people find ways to make overpowered, can't really change that. Atm I like what I've seen from videos but well see when it comes out.
Souperior
Souperior
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 3 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty Black Ops Hopes and Opinions? Empty Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops Hopes and Opinions?

Post by Stoicblitzer Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:01 pm

i'm sick of cod.

Stoicblitzer
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolf Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:38 pm

Well you don't have to worry about shitty hosts. You have to worry about there being good servers with good admins. But iH. will have a server so hopefully we can get it populated. Smile
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 15 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:39 pm

O didnt no there were servers Sad
Cosmo
Cosmo
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsimatty13 Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:48 pm

Pre-ordered! Looks awesome.
pepsimatty13
pepsimatty13
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PSL Awards : 3 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spyware Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:37 am

^ what he said
Spyware
Spyware
Site Professional
Site Professional

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down