North America Premier Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRAY

+8
Michael V
Dill
Warcat
Furtif
m1tch
Nad
Stinger
CR7
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SORRAY Empty SORRAY

Post by CR7 Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:43 pm

im here to say SORRAY for being a douche in LIVECHAT i was dealing with RL issues and i couldnt control my temper im a naughty boy
so if u wanna forgive me feel free if u dont well wat can i say.... Deal with it anyways ya gimme time to CONTROL myself oh and having ADD/OCD doesnt help my temper thats why im taking medication so ya say..."o that explains it" "we knew u were retarded" if u dont accept it too bad its who i am and im not gonna change for u so respect me and ill respect u back be a dick to me and sorry my friend but KARMAS a bitch thank you have a nice day

~CR7 aka Nani
CR7
CR7
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PSL Awards : 1 Award (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

SORRAY Empty Re: SORRAY

Post by Stinger Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:52 pm

CR7 wrote:im not gonna change for u

I give it a month before your perma banned again then.
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

PSL Awards : 36 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nad Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:28 am

Just dont be a tool or type ignorant things all the time and everyone would like you. You're a good player, (not as good as you think you are), but if you could control yourself and resist typing shit to people than you'd be fine.

Nad
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by CR7 Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:11 am

Nad wrote:Just dont be a tool or type ignorant things all the time and everyone would like you. You're a good player, (not as good as you think you are), but if you could control yourself and resist typing shit to people than you'd be fine.

first positive thing from u nad ill take it!
CR7
CR7
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by m1tch Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:08 pm

O god another furtif

m1tch
m1tch
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 4 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Furtif Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:47 pm

hi, the difference between me and him is that im trying to change, not him
Furtif
Furtif
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Award (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by CR7 Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:58 pm

stop being mad from the past bro get over it.. and ur hilarious comparing me to furtif nice try bro
CR7
CR7
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Warcat Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:35 pm

CR7 wrote:stop being mad from the past bro get over it.. and ur hilarious comparing me to furtif nice try bro
Yeah it's hilarious because Furtif is probably 10 times better than you. Like he said at least he tries to change. You've both been back for about the same amount of time and since then Furtif has hardly done anything wrong and you've already gotten banned twice.

Last edited by Warcat on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Warcat
Warcat
Site Postaholic
Site Postaholic

PSL Awards : 10 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nad Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Furtif has changed and I haven't really saw anything bad out of him. Hence the reason I wanted to give him a shot on my team I think it was well deserved.

Nad
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by CR7 Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Warcat wrote:
CR7 wrote:stop being mad from the past bro get over it.. and ur hilarious comparing me to furtif nice try bro
Yeah it's hilarious because Furtif is probably 10 times better than you. Like he said at least he tries to change. You've both been back for about the same amount of time and since then Furtif has hardly done anything wrong and you've already gotten banned twice.

o ya hes waaaaay better u got the right bro lmao funny kid
CR7
CR7
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by m1tch Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:14 pm

Why do u keep replying? You should really try not getting into fights and ignoring people.
m1tch
m1tch
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Dill Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:34 pm

CR7 wrote:o ya hes waaaaay better u got the right

Glad you agree.
Dill
Dill
Site Nerd
Site Nerd

PSL Awards : 9 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael V Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:46 pm

Dill wrote:

Glad you agree.
Michael V
Michael V
Site God
Site God

https://www.youtube.com/user/mikey9890

Back to top Go down

Post by CR7 Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:00 am

cuz i dont take shit from douchebags oh and MV if anyone should be talking right now it shouldnt be u lmao
CR7
CR7
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CR7 Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:05 am

Dill wrote:

Glad you agree.

wait.. who is this kid?
do i kno u?
ur like a ghost to me... always have been Wink
CR7
CR7
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:17 am

Man, you need to start calling your threads appropriately. The last one was the 'nobody cares' thread, this one is the 'I'm a huge faggot' thread.

Get over yourself - this thread should've ended at the apology anyways (yes I'm aware I posted after it).
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

Back to top Go down

Post by CR7 Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:21 am

Stinger wrote:Man, you need to start calling your threads appropriately.

cuz ur thread is, right?
CR7
CR7
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:25 am

CR7 wrote:
Stinger wrote:Man, you need to start calling your threads appropriately.

cuz ur thread is, right?

Not sure what your talking about, but just to make sure we're on the same page (or should I say thread?!)

SORRAY Wiki10

All I'm saying is people would like you more if you weren't being such an ass to.. well everyone.
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

Back to top Go down

Post by Cueball Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:28 am

Holy fucking shit do you ever stop talking? You keep going on and on, it's like you're trying to start a fight with everybody in the league.
You have the worse attitude in the league and always have, maybe always will.
I thought this thread was saying "SORRAY" not "Raging at everyone who post's their opinion."
Cueball
Cueball
Site Beast
Site Beast

https://www.youtube.com/user/donttazemebro3434?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by CR7 Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:41 am

Cueball wrote:Holy fucking shit do you ever stop talking? You keep going on and on, it's like you're trying to start a fight with everybody in the league.
I thought this thread was saying "SORRAY" not "Raging at everyone who post's their opinion."

cuz its all the ppl i never liked and never will like who keeps responding, like u cueball so go away
CR7
CR7
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cueball Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:44 am

CR7 wrote:
Cueball wrote:Holy fucking shit do you ever stop talking? You keep going on and on, it's like you're trying to start a fight with everybody in the league.

cuz its all the ppl i never liked and never will like who keeps responding, like u cueball so go away

Ya they don't like you because you're always a faggot. Sad

Nah I won't go away this is a public forum, you so silly.
Cueball
Cueball
Site Beast
Site Beast

https://www.youtube.com/user/donttazemebro3434?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by scop3r Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:32 am

Just gonna hijack this thread here.... Now that we have a good amount of fresh blood in the league, why not just cut the tumor out? There is more than enough people who don't have a team who would like to be on one I'm sure.

I mean, I'm all for second chances, but not sure how i feel about 4th or 5th chances.

scop3r
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 3 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Warcat Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:54 am

CR7 wrote:

Is there anyone that you do like?...
Warcat
Warcat
Site Postaholic
Site Postaholic

PSL Awards : 10 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by meh Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:00 pm

CR7 wrote:cuz i dont take shit from douchebags oh and MV if anyone should be talking right now it shouldnt be u lmao

CR7, you are sincerely an aweful person. You are everything that is wrong with today's youth. You sit on your ass expecting everything from money, respect and even friendship to be handed to you. You expect that everybody around you will like you and see how you're such a cool talented person, because in you're mind that's what you are. But honestly, you're just one of the most ignorant assholes I've ever come across. And that's really saying something.

Get off WOW, get off CSS, get off your fucking computer and get a job. Go out into the real world and fix your fucking attitude. It isn't getting you anywhere on the internet and unless you grow up real fucking fast your going to find yourself all alone and broke in an apartment shooting up just to forget how much you hate yourself.

I never had an ounce of respect for you, but still when I was an LO I treated you with respect and fucking pushed to get you unbanned. And now that your back, you insult my players in our pre-season scrim and you insult my co-captain on this forum. I can sincerely and honestly say that if you got hit by a truck, nobody in this league would miss you or feel any remorse for your family. In fact we'd probably laugh and turn you into some kind of sick joke.

I refuse to play a single match against RARE this season if you are in their lineup.

meh
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Dill Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:27 pm

meh wrote:I can sincerely and honestly say that if you got hit by a truck, nobody in this league would miss you or feel any remorse for your family.

Too far! Although he might currently be the most hated person in the PSL, I wouldn't wish that on him or anyone else for that matter. :O

Ultimately, CR7, if you do have some sort of emotional and mental instability and you're off your meds, I can understand that. But it's still no excuse to treat other people in this community like trash. It seems that with you, it's just such a constant influx of negativity and general immature bullshit. Personally you haven't done anything to me to piss me off, but I see the way you are viewed by the majority of this league and it makes me think less of you. You're welcome in the league, but you're on a short leash. Just try to get your shit together man. You're in a real bad spot right now, but if you put in the effort you can MAYBE turn your reputation around. Or maybe I'm just being naively optimistic. Either way, your attitude and behavior towards others has got to change. YOU have to be the one to make the change and after that you just have to hope you are sincere enough to change peoples' opinions of you. Otherwise if you continue on this path you will be banned and you will under no circumstance ever be unbanned from the league or any of the PSL servers.

~Dill
Dill
Dill
Site Nerd
Site Nerd

PSL Awards : 9 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next