North America Premier Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OP refuses to play against LZR

+16
Spero
scop3r
Warcat
Audacity
Michael V
Ja_Zam
Dill
SainT
Premade
Furtif
LoneWolf
Free
Spock
Stinger
Forty
meh
20 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

OP refuses to play against LZR - Page 2 Empty Re: OP refuses to play against LZR

Post by meh Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:06 am

LoneWolf wrote:Biggest doucher award goes to.... MEH, BIG SURPRISE.

I accept. Sometimes the only way to expose the ignorant is to say some pretty horrible things.

meh
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 1 Award (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

OP refuses to play against LZR - Page 2 Empty Re: OP refuses to play against LZR

Post by Furtif Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:13 am

lock this topic before it goes to far!
Furtif
Furtif
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Award (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by meh Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:15 am

Furtif wrote:lock this topic before it goes to far!

Too late, and there's no coming back from what I've said. I'm gonna take a little vacation from steam.

meh
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Premade Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:15 am

think its too late for that my good sir.

Premade
Site Trialist
Site Trialist

PSL Awards : 6 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Furtif Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:20 am

meh don't you think your doing a bit too much? all he wanted was too win, and win the season, like everyone that is playing :/ even if u didn't have done a rookie team, people that wouldve signed up would still be in a team, maybe not often on the field like you do it. But i dont get it? what do you want? do you want to win the season? or you wanted to improve ur team? or i'm maybe just far about what ur trying to do.
Furtif
Furtif
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:21 am

meh wrote:Right, the 3-4 hour conversations we've had with each other talking about our lives, our goals, the league and how to better it. That all meant nothing.

Pretty much. Considering these 'conversations' was just you telling me "go to a school in the states" or "3 years isn't enough time to learn game programming". Well tbh fuck you bud, I can go to whatever school I want and I don't need to explain my choices to you at all. And if 3 years wasn't enough, they wouldn't have it as a 3 year course. Maybe it just takes dumbshits who rage constantly more than 3 years.

meh wrote:You're goddamn fucking right I'm attacking you. You don't stab somebody in the back and then look at them and say "well I didn't do nuthin'" when they come after you. And for the record I'll post my conversations with people about you. It's nothing I haven't said here, and it was only with dill & premade.

Congrats. Do you feel like a big boy? Coming on the forums attacking me, then telling me I'm causing drama? Grow the fuck up and play the game. Shit, I wish we sniped and beat you 50-0 now just so you might rage so hard you kill yourself (everything is fair game to say now, so seriously, I wouldn't lose any sleep if you died either).

Meh wrote:My good friend always told me to try and put yourself in somebody else's shoes before you judge them. I think I'll do that here. If my grandparents died and left me a small fortune and I used it to live out my mid 20's all alone playing video games, I'd probably be alot like you.

Surprised you have any friends IRL when you say shit like that. I don't give a fuck what people do to anyone, to PUBLICLY say about a dead family member is fucked up, even for a raging faggot like you who can't take a loss. You know nothing about me as a person - all that money is saved for college, I haven't touched it once.

Meh wrote:Like I said I hope you do win. 20 years from now when you look back at the prime of your life you'll be able to have one last warm tingling sensation of accomplishment before you kick the chair out from under you.

This is cruel by even my standards, but hey you have it coming.

20 years you'll look back at see the same thing, the only difference will be I enjoyed playing, while you obviously aren't. I mean shit, we all play this game to have fun, who cares how long we choose to play it, or why we play it? I'm doing everything I want to be doing in my life right now, I'm not sitting here like "ughhh wasting time playing css soccer, nothing else to do". I choose to play, unlike you who is apparently so addicted you can't quit on your own terms.

I know damn well your trying to get a rise out of me, and thats fine. You'll get one (talking about dead family members is always a good start).
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

PSL Awards : 36 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Free Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:22 am

Good riddance, meh. We don't need people in this league that attack as personal and low as you just did. I sure hope by vacation you meant permanently.
Free
Free
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 7 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by meh Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:23 am

Furtif wrote:meh don't you think your doing a bit too much? all he wanted was too win, and win the season, like everyone that is playing :/ even if u didn't have done a rookie team, people that wouldve signed up would still be in a team, maybe not often on the field like you do it. But i dont get it? what do you want? do you want to win the season? or you wanted to improve ur team? or i'm maybe just far about what ur trying to do.

Nah I want the vets to respect my team and what we're trying to do. But just winning isn't good enough for some people. It was worth a shot.

Let 3/24 be remembered as the day that Meh went nuclear elephant

meh
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by meh Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:26 am

Stinger wrote:
meh wrote:Right, the 3-4 hour conversations we've had with each other talking about our lives, our goals, the league and how to better it. That all meant nothing.

Pretty much. Considering these 'conversations' was just you telling me "go to a school in the states" or "3 years isn't enough time to learn game programming". Well tbh fuck you bud, I can go to whatever school I want and I don't need to explain my choices to you at all. And if 3 years wasn't enough, they wouldn't have it as a 3 year course. Maybe it just takes dumbshits who rage constantly more than 3 years.

meh wrote:You're goddamn fucking right I'm attacking you. You don't stab somebody in the back and then look at them and say "well I didn't do nuthin'" when they come after you. And for the record I'll post my conversations with people about you. It's nothing I haven't said here, and it was only with dill & premade.

Congrats. Do you feel like a big boy? Coming on the forums attacking me, then telling me I'm causing drama? Grow the fuck up and play the game. Shit, I wish we sniped and beat you 50-0 now just so you might rage so hard you kill yourself (everything is fair game to say now, so seriously, I wouldn't lose any sleep if you died either).

Meh wrote:My good friend always told me to try and put yourself in somebody else's shoes before you judge them. I think I'll do that here. If my grandparents died and left me a small fortune and I used it to live out my mid 20's all alone playing video games, I'd probably be alot like you.

Surprised you have any friends IRL when you say shit like that. I don't give a fuck what people do to anyone, to PUBLICLY say about a dead family member is fucked up, even for a raging faggot like you who can't take a loss. You know nothing about me as a person - all that money is saved for college, I haven't touched it once.

Meh wrote:Like I said I hope you do win. 20 years from now when you look back at the prime of your life you'll be able to have one last warm tingling sensation of accomplishment before you kick the chair out from under you.

This is cruel by even my standards, but hey you have it coming.

20 years you'll look back at see the same thing, the only difference will be I enjoyed playing, while you obviously aren't. I mean shit, we all play this game to have fun, who cares how long we choose to play it, or why we play it? I'm doing everything I want to be doing in my life right now, I'm not sitting here like "ughhh wasting time playing css soccer, nothing else to do". I choose to play, unlike you who is apparently so addicted you can't quit on your own terms.

I know damn well your trying to get a rise out of me, and thats fine. You'll get one (talking about dead family members is always a good start).

Oh you completely misread that my friend. I wasn't saying anything against your dead grandparents, I'm criticizing you.

meh
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:29 am

Did I say you were? You publicly told everyone about it, even though you have no knowledge about it at all. You just don't do that man, idc how pissed you get over anything.

So yeah either die or quit, but either way, fuck off Smile
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

Back to top Go down

Post by meh Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:31 am

Stinger wrote:Did I say you were? You publicly told everyone about it, even though you have no knowledge about it at all. You just don't do that man, idc how pissed you get over anything.

So yeah either die or quit, but either way, fuck off Smile

Yeah it sucks when people learns something pathetic about you. Oh well, you stabbed me in the back, I removed the knife, and stabbed you.

meh
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Furtif Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:32 am

Let's get it on the ground, on the next round!
Furtif
Furtif
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:33 am

How is it pathetic that my grandparents died? And how did I stab you in the back by playing a match against you? Grow the fuck up and get the boulder out of your ass.
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dill Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:35 am

LoneWolf wrote:Biggest doucher award goes to.... MEH, BIG SURPRISE.

IDK...it's pretty douchey to blatantly take advantage of a beginning team to stat pad and get your goal differential up under the guise of competition. And you seriously think this is a true competitive environment? This is 3 people you want to play with put into a HUGE pug, nothing more. We can slap a fancy name on it like PSL Season 4, but it's just a Pug Soccer League with 3 team captains instead of 1. Is it nice to win it all? Of course it is. But at what cost? You have to call off the dogs at some point. In any major sporting event, it's considered extremely unsportsmanlike to run up the score on an inferior team. But you guys are LZR, you're the Legends...I just wouldn't want to be remembered as a legend in these regards.

To each his own though. Stinger is entirely within his rights to dismantle a developmental team if he so sees fit to reward his players for their hard work by allowing them to stat pad. But TBH I'm surprised he took this approach at all especially with how much we, as LO's, have been trying to expand the league and keep new player interest. It's not enough to just beat a team, but you have to just keep pounding and pounding to the point that I wouldn't blame them if they never wanted to play again. And seriously, using 'goal differential' as your excuse is complete bullshit. If hB and LZR are tied, then it goes to the hB and LZR goal differential between our two teams. With how well LZR has been playing it is highly unlikely we would be tied at the end of the season AND have an identical goal differential between those two matches. So you justify a 24-1 beat down of a team established solely for the purpose of getting new players interested in the league because you're being competitive and you want to ensure you win that 4th tie breaker within our rules in the event you and another team are tied at the end of the regular season? Come on.

I have to side with Meh on this one 100%. It was uncalled for and speaks volumes to the character of those involved. Being competitive and having a desire to win is one thing, but do it against someone who can actually compete with your team. There is nothing impressive or remotely competitive about a 24-1 victory over Team OP when all they want to do is try to learn from the vets and get better. GG

~Dill
Dill
Dill
Site Nerd
Site Nerd

PSL Awards : 9 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by meh Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:36 am

Stinger wrote:How is it pathetic that my grandparents died? And how did I stab you in the back by playing a match against you? Grow the fuck up and get the boulder out of your ass.

You still think I'm insulting your grandparents? FUCK. No I'm insulting you on the deepest level I possibly can. You're how old now? You have how much money? And look where you are. Point being I can see why you are an overly competitive asshole on counter-strike soccer. It's all you have.

I do apologize however for saying that publicly, I tend to have trouble holding back when I rage this hard. Oh well, what's done is done.

meh
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Dill Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:37 am

Stinger wrote:Congrats. Do you feel like a big boy?
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Too epic too pass up. I love that scene.
Dill
Dill
Site Nerd
Site Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolf Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:37 am

Lonewolf wrote:Didn't know a 24-1 victory is much worse than a 16-0 victory, you can't say much in that regard...
Actually I can. I didn't give my team instructions to have a free for all for stat padding. I was constantly rotating my lineup to try to put my players at a disadvantage to slow down the onset of goals. Right around goal 8 or so I knew it was getting out of hand and started trying to make adjustments to prevent it getting too crazy. Team #OP hadn't had a single team practice yet and really weren't prepared regardless of who was on D or C or W or G. But regardless of my efforts, it did get up to 16 goals, which immediately afterward I apologized to Meh for. Like Stinger said, we're not going to start purposefully missing the net. But that doesn't mean I keep my absolute best offense on the field the entire game and constantly and purposefully try to drive up the score for that oh-so-important 4th tie breaker of goal differentials and the even more important season statistics.

Lonewolf wrote:We gave them some positiveness in a goal for them in their first 3 games that the other two teams didn't give.
Yeah your 1 goal really made the difference for them. They are perfectly fine now that it was 24-1 instead of 24-0. Oh wait...
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 15 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by meh Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:41 am

LoneWolf wrote:Didn't know a 24-1 victory is much worse then a 16-0 vistory, you can't say much in that regard...

I talked with HB throughout that match and they were actually holding back. And even still apologized afterwards. Shit they put dill/bj defense, they didn't stay up sniping & shooting at every opportunity.

meh
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Dill Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:41 am

meh wrote:I tend to have trouble holding back when I rage this hard.

Seriously Meh...it's like your 'go to' insult is wishing the other person dies and no one would feel remorse about it. Just like w/ CR7 before, too far!

~Dill
Dill
Dill
Site Nerd
Site Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post by Free Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:42 am

Dill wrote:So you justify a 24-1 beat down of a team established solely for the purpose of getting new players interested in the league because you're being competitive and you want to ensure you win that 4th tie breaker within our rules in the event you and another team are tied at the end of the regular season?

That's a pretty good reason to, actually. We have only what, 1 or 2 seasons a year? I wouldn't want to jeopardize an entire season just to keep new players interested in the league. And in all fairness, the other teams have just an equal chance to play them as hard as we did.

Last edited by Free on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Free
Free
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 7 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by meh Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:43 am

Dill wrote:
meh wrote:I tend to have trouble holding back when I rage this hard.

Seriously Meh...it's like your 'go to' insult is wishing the other person dies and no one would feel remorse about it. Just like w/ CR7 before, too far!

~Dill

Yep, I'm like a coiled up snake. I look harmless all wrapped up in that ball. But if you poke me with a stick I go straight for the throat.

meh
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:43 am

A little late on that post id say Dill. We are wayyyy past that. But still, it doesn't matter what LZR's reason was to win 24-1. It could've been just to make Meh rage like this, but it wouldn't matter - it still wouldve been justified. But wheres the justification for Meh coming on here and making a big deal of it? There isn't any.

Perhaps someone can answer my question, what was LZR to do? Miss the net on purpose? Not try? We had no backups to sub in, we did not snipe or anything like that, I don't know what else we couldve done.

TBH hB vs OP wouldve been similar. Had you guys not hard a slowish start and your game wasn't 0-0 after the first 8 minutes, it wouldve been pretty close to 20-0 or so as well (mathematics prove this!). So its pretty unfair to attack us when we didn't do anything wrong.
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolf Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:44 am

meh wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:Didn't know a 24-1 victory is much worse then a 16-0 vistory, you can't say much in that regard...

I talked with HB throughout that match and they were actually holding back. And even still apologized afterwards. Shit they put dill/bj defense, they didn't stay up sniping & shooting at every opportunity.
You said we should of played our subs, we could of easily put in Arctic who is a starter for us when he got in to make things worse but yah, we didn't... our bad.
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 15 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Furtif Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:47 am

so whats going on? someone's gonna go over it and stop argueing?
Furtif
Furtif
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by meh Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:54 am

Furtif wrote:so whats going on? someone's gonna go over it and stop argueing?

Stinger swung at me and got more then he bargained for.

meh
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next