North America Premier Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OP refuses to play against LZR

+16
Spero
scop3r
Warcat
Audacity
Michael V
Ja_Zam
Dill
SainT
Premade
Furtif
LoneWolf
Free
Spock
Stinger
Forty
meh
20 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

OP refuses to play against LZR Empty OP refuses to play against LZR

Post by meh Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:25 pm

LZR only wishes to stat pad against the developmental team in case as Stinger put it "goal differentials come into play". This is pathetic and LZR should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. OP refuses to play any matches against LZR for the remainder of the season.

meh
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 1 Award (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

OP refuses to play against LZR Empty Re: OP refuses to play against LZR

Post by Forty Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Honestly, I saw this coming a long ways away....TBH, once a team gets a fairly good lead, say 10ish goals, you need to rotate positions

Im going to get flamed, but people say its those who bitch at new guys that makes this league get stuck with the same amount of people, its actually the fact that some teams just continuously take advantage of lesser teams, and do stat pad. This causes teams, like OP, to go inactive because new players don't want to get lit up like a christmas tree every game..

Just an opinion...
Forty
Forty
Site God
Site God

PSL Awards : 8 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by meh Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:43 pm

You're absolutely right Forty. I feel like I've been stabbed in the back after all the initial support I had for this team.

No class.

meh
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:44 pm

Steam Chat With Meh wrote:Friday, March 23, 2012
9:54 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: we forfeit at half
9:55 PM - Stinger: thatd be lame Sad
9:55 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: it already is
9:59 PM - Stinger: thought it wasnt about communication for u guys Sad
9:59 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: 1 second
9:59 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: we're voting
9:59 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: and im fucking apeshit pissed at michael v
9:59 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: because i told him no friday matches
9:59 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: and he schedules 2 on friday
10:00 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: we wont forfeit, we voted
10:00 PM - Stinger: kk ty
10:00 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: but im still pissed
10:00 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: we cant be competitive without saint
10:08 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: seriously
10:08 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: if you guys are stat padding then go fuck yourselfs
10:09 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: no reason to snipe in 15-1
10:23 PM - Stinger: idk man Sad
10:23 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: i would of expected better from you
10:23 PM - Stinger: when goal differential is a tie breaker, we have to try
10:23 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: shut up
10:23 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: dont even try to pull that
10:23 PM - Stinger: and we didnt even have any back ups on but okay :O
10:23 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: all you fucking did was tear our team up
10:23 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: to the point where the new players have no morale
10:23 PM - Stinger: we werent even sniping :/
10:23 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: go fuck yourself
10:23 PM - Stinger: o ok
10:24 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: we wont play anymore matches against lzr
10:24 PM - Stinger: okay lol... not our fault
10:24 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: yes it is
10:24 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: this is your league, i would think you would care more for it
10:25 PM - Stinger: not at all, i would feel bad if we had other options, but what are we gonna do, miss the net when we shoot on purpose? i mean, we werent sniping, we didnt sit starters or anything, and we didnt talk any shit
10:25 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: pass
10:25 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: work on team play
10:26 PM - Stinger: we did
10:26 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: no your actions meant more than words
10:26 PM - Stinger: i have 14 assists man :S
10:27 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
10:27 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: im pissed at lone
10:27 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: and im pissed at you for not stepping up and being a fucking man
10:28 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: we won't play against you because all your going to do is run up the score
10:28 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: because thats all you care about
10:28 PM - Stinger: all im gonna say is consider that our only sub was arctic, and watch the replay
10:28 PM - Stinger: there was no sniping
10:28 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: yes there was
10:28 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: dont even try to tell me there wasn't
10:29 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: not even sniping but blatantly shooting every opportunity just for the sake of scoring more
10:29 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: sincerely you know your wrong in this situation and i cant believe your even trying to defend it
10:29 PM - Stinger: 1 person maybe have been guilty of shooting alot, but he wasnt sniping
10:30 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: your the fucking captain
10:30 PM - Stinger: ur definition of sniping is the problem, thats all
10:30 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: you run the goddamn league
10:30 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: and your arguement for this is "well it wasnt really sniping"
10:30 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: seriously man
10:30 PM - Stinger: im one of 7 LOs, i dont run the league
10:30 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: your just digging yourself deeper
10:30 PM - Stinger: whats wrong with saying that? its the truth to me
10:30 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: then like I said
10:31 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: go fuck yourself
10:31 PM - Stinger: lol man, idc if you want to not play against us, thats your choice.. so im not digging myself anywhere :S
10:31 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: I guess I was wrong
10:31 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: all you do care about is winning
10:31 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: in the end all you are is an overly competitive nerd who doesn't actually give a fucking shit about the league
10:31 PM - Stinger: lol i told you right from the start i was going to be competitive this season
10:32 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: dude
10:32 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: look at what you just did
10:32 PM - Stinger: ono, ill always put the league first over winning
10:32 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: you ran up the score 24-1
10:32 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: against the fucking developmental team
10:32 PM - Stinger: what did i do?
10:32 PM - Stinger: how did i do that? what was i supposed to have my team to do?
10:32 PM - Stinger: miss the net?
10:32 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: im blocking you, ill unblock you when I calm down
10:32 PM - Stinger: lol
10:40 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: .::SvP::. Dill: I know...Stinger said he wants his startes to play against OP as a way to 'reward' them for their hard work
10:40 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: yeah im just removing you now
10:40 PM - Harold T. Wilkins: your not the person I thought you were
10:40 PM - Stinger: lol
10:40 PM - Stinger: whatever, im making a post explaining my side of this 'issue'

I don't know what you expected us / me to do man. Its not like we sniped, its not like we sat backups either. Although I'll admit I might not have played certain backups even if they showed up - as I said in the LZR forums, because it doesn't make sense to me just to play backups that never show to other matches just against OP because you guys are a weaker team. We are a team based on competition. So idk what you wanted us to do other then miss the net on purpose. You said make passing plays, but we did that - just not to the extreme. IDK if you've ever played against someone who constantly passes back and fourth unnecessarily, but its just as frustrating if not more frustrating then the other team just playing normally.

Bottom line is, this is a competitive league, both in the sense of teams and individually, so we can't we blamed even if we did 'run up the score'. You said yourself, OP wasn't about competition, so don't be mad at other teams and blame them when you offer none.

Last edited by Stinger on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

PSL Awards : 36 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forty Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:46 pm

Stinger, you know damn well that you guys were going to roll over them. After the score was 10-0 (example I didn't follow the game) you and lone should've went to D.

This deserves 4 out of 5 classless Subban's

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Forty
Forty
Site God
Site God

Back to top Go down

Post by Spock Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:47 pm

nothing about this league is competitive, you are kidding yourself if you believe that

this is the equivalent of an amateur sunday baseball league

Last edited by Spock on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spock
Spock
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 5 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Free Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:49 pm

Honestly, all I see is someone who's a little upset about losing to such a big margin. I would be too, don't get me wrong.
From the start of the season, Stinger made a clear post in our team forums about playing to win. We weren't going to sit starters, and we were going to play to our fullest. That's what you do in a league season. Unfortunately, whether we like it or not, goal differential is a stat that very well decides who is 1st and who is 2nd. So when we're playing to win the league season, you have to take in rank-deciding factors and stats. It's not "running up the score," it's just trying to win a championship.
Free
Free
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 7 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolf Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:50 pm

We let you get a goal unlike hb! BITCHES BE ANNGRY
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 15 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forty Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:51 pm

Free wrote:Honestly, all I see is someone who's a little upset about losing to such a big margin. I would be too, don't get me wrong.
From the start of the season, Stinger made a clear post in our team forums about playing to win. We weren't going to sit starters, and we were going to play to our fullest. That's what you do in a league season. Unfortunately, whether we like it or not, goal differential is a stat that very well decides who is 1st and who is 2nd. So when we're playing to win the league season, you have to take in rank-deciding factors and stats. It's not "running up the score," it's just trying to win a championship.

Exactly as it is in IIHF international hockey, and thats why so many people hate the IIHF and international hockey, because it gives means to fuck up the little guys just because. GD should not be the first component of head to head, should be wins against said opponent, then GD.

Forty
Forty
Site God
Site God

Back to top Go down

Post by Free Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Forty wrote:
Free wrote:Honestly, all I see is someone who's a little upset about losing to such a big margin. I would be too, don't get me wrong.

Exactly as it is in IIHF international hockey, and thats why so many people hate the IIHF and international hockey, because it gives means to fuck up the little guys just because. GD should not be the first component of head to head, should be wins against said opponent, then GD.

You're right, it should be wins first. But what happens when us and hB tie? Then it would have fallen on our decision to go "soft" on OP and ultimately lose us the season. I'm sorry, but I'm not losing an entire season just because someone is upset we didn't rotate our starters.
Free
Free
Site Professional
Site Professional

PSL Awards : 7 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Forty wrote:Stinger, you know damn well that you guys were going to roll over them. After the score was 10-0 (example I didn't follow the game) you and lone should've went to D.

This deserves 4 out of 5 classless Subban's

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

And then we forfiet the individual stats. Also since they are talking about forfieting at half, where are we supposed to feel bad or let up? We knew damn well that they could quit at any time or won't play us the 2nd game.

Spock wrote:nothing about this league is competitive, you are kidding yourself if you believe that

this is the equivalent of an amateur sunday baseball league

Its always been competitive between 2 or so teams though.
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

Back to top Go down

Post by Furtif Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:03 pm

?????????????
Furtif
Furtif
Site Beast
Site Beast

PSL Awards : 5 Award (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Premade Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:04 pm

Furtif wrote:?????????????

Premade
Site Trialist
Site Trialist

PSL Awards : 6 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:04 pm

Furtif wrote:?????????????
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

Back to top Go down

Post by meh Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:06 pm

Actions speak more than words stinger. After all of the support you gave OP at the start of the season you decided to stick a 4 inch knife in my back and all of the new comers to our league.

With every sentence you write trying to defend yourself in this situation you loose more and more respect from me.

meh
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Furtif Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:09 pm

im still lost :/
Furtif
Furtif
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:11 pm

As if theres any respect left on either of our parts? You obviously had the wrong intentions with your 'development' team. If you asked me at the start of the season if teams would take it easy on you guys just because you host a team of new players, then I wouldve told you that we wouldn't have personally. You said it wasn't about competition, yet here you are complaining that a team beat you badly. You're own teammates say it best, "if we didn't try you guys wouldn't learn or get better".

At this point I'm not defending myself, or the relationship between you and me, I'm defending my team. We aren't ashamed of that match at all, but that doesn't mean we're proud / gloating about it either.
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

Back to top Go down

Post by Furtif Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:20 pm

everyone know that lonewolf want to score all the g so it was a good goal farm for him.

Well tbh, i agree that if it was 10-0, they couldve switched positions, but w/e i can understand them too because they want too win.

Ya it sucks for you meh and i agree with you, but in my opinion, keep ur rage inside ur team and then just go strong on the next round and beat stinger's team.

why am i still talking anyway.
Furtif
Furtif
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by SainT Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:21 pm

Should just have it so the goals you score vs. OP don't count towards your goal differential.

SainT
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PSL Awards : 4 Awards (Click to view)

Back to top Go down

Post by Furtif Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:24 pm

well, who really mind if lone score 1 goal per game and have 50 goal at the end of the season? imo i wont think hes better then capsfan because he have 49 goal more then him. People shouldn't be judged on stats anyway because

a person that play for stats < someone that play to win
Furtif
Furtif
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolf Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:26 pm

I play to win, its just that since I play to win I get goals...
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by meh Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:36 pm

Stinger wrote:As if theres any respect left on either of our parts? You obviously had the wrong intentions with your 'development' team.

You are not the person I thought you were. Now I finally understand why so many vets fucking hate you to their core, and to think I defended you. You are so so so so wrong in this situation, and the saddest part of it is you knew this was EXACTLY how it would turn out. For somebody who claims to not like drama you sure go out of your way to create it. Go ahead, I hope you do win this season. It's not like you have anything else going on in your life.

Word to the wise, don't try to do any nice for this league. It ain't worth it with people like this around.

meh
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:50 pm

meh wrote:You are not the person I thought you were. Now I finally understand why so many vets fucking hate you to their core, and to think I defended you.

The vets that barely know me and judge me through a video game hate me?! Damnit Sad Although if you did defend me, I always do appreciate that, but I doubt you did since we've never really been close.

meh wrote:You are so so so so wrong in this situation, and the saddest part of it is you knew this was EXACTLY how it would turn out.

Didn't you know too? You said yourself it wasn't about competition right from day 1.

meh wrote:For somebody who claims to not like drama you sure go out of your way to create it.

Yeah I know. I played a scheduled match, didn't talk any shit (even on steam / on the forums after youve constantly been attacking me), and said GG at the end still. I mean, your the one raging and making a post on the forums and messaging players that have no involvement about it, but nope I'm the one causing the drama.

meh wrote:Go ahead, I hope you do win this season. It's not like you have anything else going on in your life.

Well now that my life is ruined thanks to that comment from you, I guess I'll go ahead and do my best to try and win the season. Thanks for the inspiration.
Stinger
Stinger
Site QT
Site QT

Back to top Go down

Post by meh Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:00 am

Stinger wrote:The vets that barely know me and judge me through a video game hate me?! Damnit Sad Although if you did defend me, I always do appreciate that, but I doubt you did since we've never really been close.

Right, the 3-4 hour conversations we've had with each other talking
about our lives, our goals, the league and how to better it. That all
meant nothing.

Stinger wrote:Yeah I know. I played a scheduled match, didn't talk any shit (even on steam / on the forums after youve constantly been attacking me), and said GG at the end still. I mean, your the one raging and making a post on the forums and messaging players that have no involvement about it, but nope I'm the one causing the drama.

You're goddamn fucking right I'm attacking you. You don't stab somebody in the back and then look at them and say "well I didn't do nuthin'" when they come after you. And for the record I'll post my conversations with people about you. It's nothing I haven't said here, and it was only with dill & premade.

Stinger wrote:Well now that my life is ruined thanks to that comment from you, I guess I'll go ahead and do my best to try and win the season. Thanks for the inspiration.

My good friend always told me to try and put yourself in somebody else's shoes before you judge them. I think I'll do that here. If my grandparents died and left me a small fortune and I used it to live out my mid 20's all alone sitting on my ass playing video games, I'd probably be alot like you. Hell I'd probably hate myself.

Like I said I hope you do win. 20 years from now when you look back at the prime of your life you'll be able to have one last warm tingling sensation of accomplishment before you kick the chair out from under yourself.

This is cruel by even my standards, but hey you have it coming.

meh
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolf Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:06 am

Biggest doucher award goes to.... MEH, BIG SURPRISE.
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Site Beast
Site Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next